or Connect

Posts by davidk

It was enough for me to size up from XS to S.
Common Projects Vintage Low Black Size 41 I personally find these to fit a little wider than other Achilles in same size hence the sale. Could put in an insole but I try to avoid that. Some creasing on the toe box, but everything else is in very good condition. Price: $200 shipped within ConUS. Please PM for international. Shoes will be shipped in dust bags but no box.
For reference, I'm 5'8'' 130 lbs. Size: Extra Small Color: Blue and White Stripe Season: FW13 Condition: 9.5/10 Delivery: Included in price within ConUS. PM for international. Will provide tracking. Price: $80 70 60 P2P: 18.75'' S2S: 16.5'' Length:26.5'' Arm Length (from shoulder seam): 24.5'' Length was hemmed up 1.5''. Cold washed and air dried once. Dry cleaned once.
For reference I'm 5'8'' 130 lbs. Patrik Ervell Pocket Sweater Grey Melange XS Size: Extra Small Color: Grey Melange Season: FW13 Condition: 9/10 Delivery: Included in price within ConUS. PM for international. Will provide tracking. Price: $90 P2P: 16.5'' S2S: 15'' BoC to Hem Length: 22.25'' Arm Length (from shoulder seam): 23.75'' Measurements a little deceiving. Fits very similar to model. Cold washed and air dried once.
For reference, I wear Trickers last W4444 7UK, W4497 7.5UK, Alden Barrie 8US, Common Projects 41, and MMM GATs 42. Size: 8UK Color: Black Model: Robert Last: W2298 Sizing Guide: I should have went with the same size as W4497 in 7.5 UK. I could keep the 8UK but would have to put in an insole which I prefer not to do. There is slight heel slip and a little more room in the toebox than I prefer. This felt a touch larger than Alden’s Barrie in size 8US. Description: ...
For reference, I wear Trickers last W4444 7UK, W4497 7.5UK, Alden Barrie 8US, Common Projects 41, and MMM GATs 42 Size: 7.5UK Color: Coffee Burnished Model: Bourton Last: W4444 Sizing Guide: I could still wear these with an insole and/or thick socks but 7UK W4444 works better for my feet. It’s not so much the length but rather the instep that’s roomy and allowing my feet to move inside the shoes. Description: Purchased these from Rakuten in 2012 since I couldn’t...
Shoes in need of cleaning
To a warm(er) weekend.
Thanks. Chinos are Uniqlo but I had them tapered.