Posts by javyn

Seems like you have a good plan to me. I don't work in the prosecution wing (know nothing of patent prosecution), but I've noticed we love hiring prosecutors who have previously been patent agents. IMO being an agent with your background will be really good for you. I'd imagine whatever firm you ended up at after law school though would try to drag you into litigation with your tech skills. We certainly would with the growing number of wireless infringement cases we...
+1, trying again today though!
[[SPOILER]]
Okay so I was right then haha. [[SPOILER]]
You're right, you're right, I was thinking of someone else.
[[SPOILER]]
Sandor Clegane is a badass character, and IMO one of the best cast in the show. I wish he'd get more time. Gregor in Season 1 was great too, but not sure I like the new guy playing him, even though he's only been in like one scene.
Haven't seen the latest ep, but is it just me, or has Ros gotten a bit chunk this season?
Yeah they have a treatment for wet macular degeneration (EYLEA) which has taken this company to profit for the first time in its history. Huge short interest, could be due for a squeeze with 5 days to cover....but....the market cap is already stupid big, which might justify the shorts. I can't decide what to do on that one, which means I'll leave it alone.edit for my fellow GLUUites:Interview with CEO De...
Slopho: Thoughts on REGN? Toying the the idea of a long posit...