or Connect

Posts by javyn

I thought this one was a huge letdown
I'm about 40 page in only...but so far so good. I don't understand all the one star reviews on Goodreads.
Honestly I'm surprised that anyone cares at this point. LOTR was bad enough. Bad Taste coming out in 1080p would be much bigger news to me than yet another movie with Hobbits.
Got an Ego-C / Vision clearomizer vaporizer and it has finally enabled me to kick the cig habit. Has anyone else gotten into this? I was blown away at how easy it was to give up cigarettes once I got this. After a week of vaping, I tried a cigarette just to see what it would be like, and it was so disgusting (as well as unsatisfying since the vaporizer is such a better method of nicotine delivery), I couldn't even finish it.
Figured the place would fall apart after I got banned. Good going guys.
We just finished Season 1. Pretty good show. My favorite character by far is Al Capone.
In the spirit of holiday cheer, yall should let me back into CE. Or at least give me read only privs so I can read and laugh.
Have ya seen JCVD? Great flick, make me actually kinda dig Van Damme again.I've probably said it before, but I'll say again, Alien 3 was the best in the franchise IMO. Well, theatrical cut of Alien 3. The assembly edition had some pretty terrible scenes in it. I can see why they made them cut and reshoot a lot of scenes at the last minute.
Shogun has been on my ever expanding to-read list since I was like 15 back in 1994. This is the year I'll read that one. I need to do it next and finish before 12/31.Also, re: Asimov's Foundation saga I'm reading now.....very good but Asimov's no Frank Herbert. Interesting aside, this series is apparently what inspired Newt Gingrich to get into politics.