or Connect

Posts by javyn

Unfortunately the only nice leather pouches I've seen are for the EGO/CE4 pen style setups that kinda suck. Most everything I've posted in this thread you aren't going to be able to find anymore anyway. The classy looking mechanical tubes have pretty much disappeared in favor of those giant ugly boxes that can smog out a room with 2 or 3 hits. Sad that vapers are being defined by these neck-bearded douchebags.
Russell Brand really let himself go
Anyone think we'll finally see Negan next episode? I'm aware of him, but not a comic reader so I don't know exactly when he makes his appearance.
Casting Ian McShane and another Red Witch guarantees the Greyjoy storyline will be in Season 6.
Yah not sure what I enjoyed more, Carol kicking the Wolves asses, or the Wolves slaughtering the yuppies.
Great start to the season. I like seeing how people respond to the stress of Walking Dead world differently. I also like reading this thread seeing people who would be dead themselves on day 1 in such a situation nitpick and critique bad decisions by the characters. This armchair general right here would get used to the smell of zombie guts as that would be my daily bath.
Kinda figured it would go downhill after what happened to Zoe, aka, my woman on the side
I'm loving HoC, but it gets bad? I'm at the point now where the newspaper guy just met up with the deep web guy who is on Always Sunny.
Finally got my Vostok Amphibia in, along with a replacement bezel and shark mesh bracelet. Unfortunately the little stick tool hasn't arrived yet so I can't swap out straps yet.