or Connect

Posts by javyn

I prefer Adult Swim to late shows Fallon seems pretty cool though based on the very few youtube clips I've seen with him.
The show's just fine really, aside from stupid errors like new cars and cut grass. People go online and complain about the show's decline, but 1) still watching 2) still interested enough in it to go online and complain.
It should arrive today, will post an honest review. As far as nic levels....that's not an easy question to answer, at all. You choose the dosages of your nic, 36mg (yikes most stores don't even sell it that high, but some do), 24mg, 18mg, 12mg, 6mg.Most stores equate 24mg to Marlboro Reds, and 6mg to Marlboro Lights...but it's really going to depend on what kind of tank you have, and what kind of battery as well. If you get a high dosage of nic in a small, Ego type...
Been carrying a Case Mini Copperlock in blue that my future father in law gave me, but alas, fell out of my pocket at some point and it's gone. I wanted to order a Buck 55, but, having just lost a 50 dollar Case, I opted for a 10 dollar Opinel No6 instead.
Oh yes, my Kanger Aerotank is on order, if anyone cares, I can review it here after I use it a while. If not, I'll keep discussion on this topic in general limited to www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette
Beyond the Black Rainbow, highly recommended. Ending pissed a lot of people off, but I loved it.
1. I have been cig free since December 2nd with no desire to pick them up again. That's what's wrong with me.2. I don't work for these companies, no.3. I've already lowered my nicotine dosage from 18mg per ml, to 12mg....my order coming in the mail right now has been dropped down to 6mg. At this rate I will be at 0 nicotine by June.4. If you or anyone else has any serious questions, I'd be glad to answer. I am by far not alone in using vaporizers to break my nic...
I caught the bug. Was gifted an Innokin MVP and VV variable wattage mods. Now I need a bigger thank to put on it. I'm thinking a Kanger Aerotank is the best way to go, unless I get a wild hair to get a Kayfun or Russian 91% that would require me to build my own coils to run my own cotton or silica wicks through.
I'm down over 50% thanks to the dilution right after I bought....but my time frame on this one was always 5-10 years. I'm going to hold until Phase 3 is complete or belly up.
Ya around Slopho? Been holding ACTC all this time....looks to be finally waking up now that Rabin is out.