or Connect

Posts by javyn

Awesome thanks!
Yeah several times actually.Thanks probably going to have to do that. I wonder how much Apple is going to charge me for that.
Follow up....the Opinel is the best damn knife I've ever owned. I used my Lansky rod/stone system to put a 17 degree angle, polished it up with a sapphire stone and removed the burr with a few light strokes on my honing steel. OH MY GOD, never had a knife as sharp as this. I have a cheap 6" strop and some green honing compound on order from Amazon just to see how much scarier I can get this knife. Also, added a vinegar and mustard patina to it. Didn't achieve the...
Need a bit of Apple advice from any experts here. My fiance, against my warnings, got a 5S...and I guess since the last iOS update, it destroyed her battery life. She literally goes from 100% to less than 20 in a matter of 2 hours or so, even idling. Any fixes?
+1000 on PIA. Just renewed my VPN subscription with them....40 bucks a year can't beat that. Funny side note, Youtube runs MUCH better for me behind an encrypted VPN than not...which should not be the case. Proves AT&T is throttling my streaming.Anyway about the show...anyone else think the attempted rescue of Theon was beyond stupid? There should have been a lot of dead Ironborns after that dumbass scene.
Time to brush up since I'm transitioning from litigation to patent prosecution; although, I don't think they will ever let me leave litigation heh. Not at this firm at least.
Halfway through my most recent 6mg batch (was at 12 mg before this order). 75ml left and then my next order will be nic free. After I finish 150ml nicotine free, I will probably give my kit away as the e-cig novelty is wearing off and I'd like to stop. Since dropping to 6mg, I noticed mild withdrawal for a few days but that went away, and the 6mg is now too strong for me the way 12mg became after a while. In short, I'm whittling down my nic consumption not because I...
bacardi 151 coconut rum mango nectar water ice