or Connect

Posts by javyn

But anyway, I'm bored with it all now. Bored with the books, bored with the show in general. I wish Season 5 was the last. GRRM NEEDS TO WRAP IT UP, B!
This is true, he does kinda suck at writing action sequences. Which is probably why he ends the chapter right before action happens, and by the time you get back to the next chapter with that character's POV, the action has passed and you are reading about the aftermath.I thought the fight was just fine though, I thoroughly enjoyed it, even though I thought Conan was a FAR better Mountain. *shrug
Name once where GRMM employed a Deus Ex Machina in ASOIAF.
So which is more realistic to ya, Star Trek or GoT? Anyway forgot to mention, Stannis was a half-swording badass during the Battle of Blackwater with his 2 handed sword.
Maybe you can write a blog over the inaccuracies of combat in Fantasy Land. And two handed swords were used for hacking and slashing as well as the half sword technique (Which I believe was employed by Jorah against one of the horsemen in season 1 or 2 while using his arming sword)Perhaps GRRM should also footnote every novel to give Oakeshott typologies for every blade used. That way Westeros is completely historically accurate, with dragons, giants and all.
I'd still make the little fucker fly.
This was what I got from the books/show.She was crazy but in a paranoid way. If she's erring on defense, I'm sure it was on the side of caution to protect her creepy son.
I thought they made it pretty clear by now no siege on the Vale would be successful?
Danke Schon
The strap on my Stowa Antea KS I got in 2006 isn't aging too well. Can I just get any 18mm strap for this, or is it somehow proprietary? I'm not much of a watch guy, so pardon the stupid question. Hot damn, this is a thousand dollar watch now. I didn't pay half that back then I don't think.