or Connect

Posts by javyn

I love Garrett Dillahunt. Francis Wolcott was probably the greatest villain I ever saw on TV, but how in the world could they even have considered him for Negan? Also, shouldn't the zombies be pretty much gone by now? I know everyone who dies becomes a zombie, but the vast majority of those herds were formed while Rick was taking a nap before the show even started. They should be well decomposed by now.
Expanse is surprisingly decent.
New X-Files is great
Shit I'm still trying to figure out what "vocal fry" is. Still can't hear it.
Check out another Robin Williams favorite then, Toys.
That Powerball meme where the person who made it didn't know how to use a calculator.
Vice News, does that count as a show? The one about the Mormons vs. the Cartel in Mexico was pretty good.
Deadwood used the F-word a lot, but they kept it classy.Ip Man - 1/5 stars since I fell asleep 20 minutes into itakatskuki - great avatar! Big Trouble in Little China one of the best movies ever! 5/5
I'll definitely give my thoughts on it, but give me a few days. I have a feeling tonight is going to be solely dedicated to scraping and indexing my 2TB media collection. I'm actually almost as excited to use the controller I ordered as the unit itself! Review here: