or Connect

Posts by javyn

Yeah, Dany is hot, but Clarke w/ the red lipstick and dark hair OMFG
Holy crap...I need to get that movie. Anyway, I know my tastes are all fucked up. I still get the most boned up over Bronn's whore right before Blackwater.
Melisandre > Missandei, WTF is wrong with yall Indira Varma (Oberyn's consort) is definitely hot. I remember enjoying her in HBO's Rome, although she was overshadowed by Atia (Polly Walker)
If I'm going to settle for ONE fantasy babe, she better be right off a Frazetta painting.
Ditto. I was expecting the Wildlings to be about like Tyrion's Hill Tribes.Then again, you can't have 70% of the show just having Jon Snow shooting arrows of the top of the wall.
Yes, it's in my top 5.edit: Go for the Steegmuller translation.
She just seems broke face to me. If I was going to marry her I'd need her weight in silver.
No. I don't understand the collective boner over Ygritte when ya got the Red Witch and Margaery who are both about 1 million times hotter.Yes
Terrible episode. Completely unrealistic. From make believe creatures like giants and wooly mammoths attacking a 700 foot wall of ice, to Jon Snow's pitiful bastard sword technique. GRRM just needs to learn more about physics before he tries to write any more fantasy novels. I demand nothing less. I think I'm going to give up on this mess, and go back to watching shows that are actually grounded in reality like Trailer Park Boys.
Shit, David Eddings might have been lame, but at least his stories had an ending.