or Connect

Posts by javyn

Got an Ego-C / Vision clearomizer vaporizer and it has finally enabled me to kick the cig habit. Has anyone else gotten into this? I was blown away at how easy it was to give up cigarettes once I got this. After a week of vaping, I tried a cigarette just to see what it would be like, and it was so disgusting (as well as unsatisfying since the vaporizer is such a better method of nicotine delivery), I couldn't even finish it.
Figured the place would fall apart after I got banned. Good going guys.
We just finished Season 1. Pretty good show. My favorite character by far is Al Capone.
In the spirit of holiday cheer, yall should let me back into CE. Or at least give me read only privs so I can read and laugh.
Have ya seen JCVD? Great flick, make me actually kinda dig Van Damme again.I've probably said it before, but I'll say again, Alien 3 was the best in the franchise IMO. Well, theatrical cut of Alien 3. The assembly edition had some pretty terrible scenes in it. I can see why they made them cut and reshoot a lot of scenes at the last minute.
Shogun has been on my ever expanding to-read list since I was like 15 back in 1994. This is the year I'll read that one. I need to do it next and finish before 12/31.Also, re: Asimov's Foundation saga I'm reading now.....very good but Asimov's no Frank Herbert. Interesting aside, this series is apparently what inspired Newt Gingrich to get into politics.
http://store.griffintechnology.com/reveal-case-for-motorola-moto-x I got one of these. Just a bumper with a clear back so your custom color shows. I got the white one, and unfortunately, like every other white bumper/case I've owned, it's getting dirty fast. Eventually I'll break down and get a black bumper. But I would ideally like to keep this phone as white as possible.
Wow...glad i got my online gaming/trolling days behind me years ago. If I pulled the shit today that I used to pull on those Counterstrike servers years ago, I'd probably be in jail hahaha
Feels VERY good in the hand. They were right when they said you wouldn't want to put the phone down. Olive and orange accent is a nice color combo, very masculine. I wanted to get creative and try the mint color back, hoping it would look like the old appliances I grew up with....but after seeing some screenshots of that back from actual users, looked a bit cheap and plastic-y, so I defaulted to white as usual. Ever the minimalist. edit: Moto Assist is incredibly...
I have a small yet respectable collection of safety razors....but my every day shaver is a Merkur Futur, has been over 6 years now. A few weeks ago I saw how much the disposable razors my fiance uses to shave her legs has been costing me. Ordered her a Ladies' Gillette safety razor that day heh.