or Connect

Posts by javyn

I don't even care about the one liners at this point, they just need to wrap that shit up.
I don't even care about the one liners at this point, they just need to wrap that shit up.
Can't believe I missed a thread on vaping If you want to vape in style, I'd look for a GP Piccoloid setup from Vapourart. Mechanical mod, and it uses a 14500 battery so it's nice and slim. I think that's about as close as you'll get to something that's stylish. GP is top notch design, but the neither the Piccolo mod nor the Spheroid atomizer have been cloned, so be prepared to pay for them. The cloud chucking neckbeards have ruined this hobby, and the mechanical...
Thanks for the advice. I'm not senior anything, not even an attorney heh. Different office cultures I guess. My last firm, even though small, was much more formal.
Not to resurrect a dead thread, but, I love three piece suits. Wore them all the time over the years at the boutique firm I was at with nothing but compliments, but I just accepted a position at a big firm and some people are freaking out that I'm wearing a suit at all. And the weather hasn't even allowed me to add my waistcoats yet This blows. I'm going to power through it though; they will have to just get used to seeing me in them. I'm not going to spend a bunch...
Oz really jumps the shark in the later seasons, but you should at least finish 4. Maybe skip ahead then and check out the musical episode in the last season; it was pretty great.I'm getting into Community now, pretty funny.
Yes Jaco was very good.
Thanks for the responses guys. Essentially I would only wear it over a suit on my way to work the few days of the year it's cold here. I was considering camel just to be different, but yeah, good point on the color. I wish I had the complexion and hair to where browns and camel looked good on me. I'm sure a full length coat is preferred here, but I'm a very short slender guy and think a full size coat would look bad. I'm looking at 3/4s. Looking like a grey...
Being that I live on the Gulf Coast, I've gotten away with not having an overcoat for a long time. But now, I want one. I'd rather not have to buy more than one, since it's necessary for me to wear a coat only a few days of the year. I have pale skin and dark hair, so I've always gone for navy and grey suits. I'm really leaning towards a camel colored 3/4. I imagine camel would go with just about anything...even looks pretty decent with a light grey suit to me. ...