or Connect

Posts by javyn

Yeah, that pawn shop katana hanging on your wall MIGHT cut the burglar before the blade snaps and flies back into your face.
You could absolutely put a Protank on a mech. Those Panzers look pretty nice by the way! Not exactly my style, but I know they are highly thought of. I just don't go for the sectional mechs; I like solid tubes of differing sizes...but that's just a matter of preference. Thing is though, as I'm sure you know, you cannot adjust the voltage on a mech, so your adjustments will have to be done on the coil. I'd actually recommend against getting a Protank though. Kanger...
http://www.fleshlight.com/
Actually, since Michael Shannon is one of my favorite actors now that I've seen Take Shelter, I may fight through Boardwalk just to see him.
Oh I get my digs in when I can. Mainly IRL when my con tard friends con tard out.You do realize you are talking to King Troll right
I guess I shouldn't judge him. I like to constantly rag on superhero crap and its fans. Like when everyone freaked out about Affleck playing Batman, my response was IT'S A GUY IN A FUCKING BAT SUIT WHO GIVES A SHIT?
Such a terrible show, but you all still watch it, 5 years in, and are still surprised by it. I think most of you are bitching just to read yourselves bitch. Stick with Downton Abbey or whatever, heh. Or better yet, write a zombie show where the outbreak occurs on planet Vulcan, so you can be assured everyone acts completely logically.
Why all the questions about background of Terminus when two posts ago you said they are all dead who gives a shit?
Already seen The Wire. Best show ever made IMO. I started the Peaky Blinders recently....feh.
Annabelle, pretty great. Then again I liked Insidious, Conjuring, etc etc. I just love all those types of supernatural horror flicks coming out by this director or whoever. And yes, I know Annabelle was actually Raggedy Ann.