or Connect

Posts by javyn

Yeah, little tidbit. Atia in Rome was actually modeled after Augustus' wife, Livia, in Robert Graves' "I, Claudius".
I agree. The key to enjoying Rome is to not expect it to be historically accurate. Too many people nitpick the details of Caesar, Augustus, Mark Antony. I kinda wish the show just focused more on Vorenas and Pullo. Still, it was pretty damn badass and if you are missing GoT and haven't seen Rome give it a shot. May tide ya over.
Don't hold your breath, follow up movies don't happen unless your show was called Firefly.I'm still waiting for a follwup to Rome and Deadwood. *hah*
Any good immersive games I can run on a first gen core-i5 (arrandale) with a Geforce 310M? My desktop with the GTX 660 has been commandeered by the fiance and she won't let me on it long enough to get more than 10 hours into Skyrim heh.
ProVari isn't worth the extra cost. Ended up getting a Sigelei V5 (15 watt), and an Hcigar Caravela clone mechanical mod. w00t! Sigelei V5 in gunmetal finish: Caravela clone: Running both of these with Efest 18650 high drain 2500mah batteries. Mech mods don't allow you to adjust voltage or wattage, it fires whats in the battery. Time to bust out with the resistance chart! Should I ever decide to build my own coils for sub ohm dripping, all I need is a cheap...
Posted by yours truly.
Him and Warwick Davis make a great team LOL.Much as I love Ricky Gervais, I don't like Derek.
Just picked one of these bad boys up for 39.99 as an impulse buy, glad I did. Best tasting vapes I've had yet; hear it's as close to rebuildable atomizer you can get without busting out with the kanthal wire and organic cotton and wrapping your own coil. The new Kanger dual coil heads are a vast improvement over the old. If you have a Kanger tank that uses the dual coils, make sure you only restock with the one I picture below, where the wicks are not...
How do you deal? Especially when you lift