or Connect

Posts by javyn

Yes Jaco was very good.
Thanks for the responses guys. Essentially I would only wear it over a suit on my way to work the few days of the year it's cold here. I was considering camel just to be different, but yeah, good point on the color. I wish I had the complexion and hair to where browns and camel looked good on me. I'm sure a full length coat is preferred here, but I'm a very short slender guy and think a full size coat would look bad. I'm looking at 3/4s. Looking like a grey...
Being that I live on the Gulf Coast, I've gotten away with not having an overcoat for a long time. But now, I want one. I'd rather not have to buy more than one, since it's necessary for me to wear a coat only a few days of the year. I have pale skin and dark hair, so I've always gone for navy and grey suits. I'm really leaning towards a camel colored 3/4. I imagine camel would go with just about anything...even looks pretty decent with a light grey suit to me. ...
Oz was a great show. First 2 seasons really were flawless.
Same race, like the English and Irish are? No need to experiment with a carbon blade, my dad's SS dagger still has the same oil on it since he got it 30 years go. Arya doesn't have a problem with her sword, but I'd say all the Greyjoys should hehe
How so? I'm sure we all know people way more bigoted than Tarly in real life.Also re: Arya's sword....I'm pretty sure she had heard of oil even before Ned let her train to fight.If you're going to nitpick, nitpick that ridiculous dual sword wielding Tower of Joy nonsense and the fact that Dayne's magic swords can punch through 4 layers of mail with ease.Still waiting for a sword fight scene that can top Rob Roy.
What crap. I give up on this show I will just watch Larry Sanders reruns until I fucking die. HEY NOW.
Having never read a Goosebumps novel, I found the film starring Jack Black surprisingly easy to follow. Highly recommended 6/10.