or Connect

Posts by javyn

The kickstarted Star Trek Continues net-series is so good and so true to the original I don't see why anyone should care about this reboot series anymore. Vic Mignogna ended up grabbing the torch from Shatner while Chris Pine wasn't looking.
My wife's iPhone 5S started injecting streaming ads into her iTunes playlist. Anyone else experience this wonderful feature? It's really awesome to hear about Home Depot after every 3rd mp3 in your playlist haha
No but that one's going on my list! Wolf Cop part 2 due this year. You can stream part 1 on Netflix
I'm sure you could easily design a more beautiful World of Warcraft avatar for your own pleasure.
Javyn gives this one 5 stars.
I think I'm just going to consider the series finished after having read Storm of Swords.
I'm starting to feel about GoT the way peeps are feeling over in the TWD thread.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...BORING. My message to George RR Martin : I may watch this season when it's all done. Or I may not. Honestly I'd rather re-watch Garth Marenghi's Darkplace or Mighty Boosh instead. Be a better use of my time.
Just rewind to prior seasons, she's been naked quite a bit in the first two already.
Gotten a lot of stuff since my last post here. I anticipate the FDA bringing the hammer down soon, so as a belated bday gift to myself I am assembling a collection of mechanical mods (no circuitry to ever go out, these things will last forever). Ditched the Kanger crap. I know there is new Kanger crap out everyone raves about. But I am done with Kanger crap. I do 100% rebuildables now and will soon start mixing my own juice. Now down to only 1mg nicotine.
I still don't understand why the whole group isn't moving along with a herd a la Michonne or Carol. I'd get used to the smell of zombie guts pretty quick since it looks like the easiest way to stay alive.