or Connect

Posts by javyn

IMO swords on the wall make you look like you're from the trailer park.
This has me considering to remind myself to wear my regular watch more than I already do.
Sprite.
A 4.7" display is really not big at all. I have tiny elf hands and can operate my Moto X one-handed just fine.
Yes +100 to everyone who recs I,Claudius. Goodbye to All That can't be missed either.
Tomorrow morning ACTC will be $8 a share I guarantee it!
Voyager wasn't bad. And there were some real stinker DS9 eps, I had to go online and get a list of only the Dominion War episodes, and even then some of the side stories were cringeworthy, but then again, that's true of all of the shows except TOS.Edit: Although it's on Youtube, not Nflix, have you checked out Star Trek Continues? If you are an original series fan, prepare to be amazed.
Watched the Dominion War episodes of Star Trek DS9. Being the Trek fanatic that I am, I can't believe I shrugged this one off until now. Captain Sisko is the man. Refuses to deal with Q and just punches his ass out, check. Nukes an entire planet just to kill one dude, check. Helps orchestrate a false flag terror attack killing a Romulan Senator in order to drag them into the Dominion War, check. Now...I'm on the give Worf his own show bandwagon too.
Thanks all