or Connect

Posts by randomax

Reposting this suit, it has not been used since i posted the original message
armpit to armpit 20" laid flat and the waist is 15.5" laid flat.
Thanks to the non-stop squatting and deadlifting I seem to have outgrown some of my favorite slim fitting suits. My loss is someone else's gain. Thanks for looking. John Varvatos 36 grey suit Description: Beautiful staple, grey pinstripe suit with single vent and an inseam of appr. 30" with a 1" room. The hemming on one side is coming out but it should be very easy to fix this. Jacket sleeves were shortened by 0.5". $225 shipped CONUS.
Thanks to the non-stop squatting and deadlifting I seem to have outgrown some of my favorite slim fitting suits. My loss is someone else's gain. Thanks for looking. Theory 36R grey suit Description: Beautiful staple, slim grey suit with single vent and an inseam of appr. 30" with a 1" room. The hemming on one side is coming out but it should be very easy to fix this. No changes made to the jacket. $300 shipped CONUS.
Thanks to the non-stop squatting and deadlifting I seem to have outgrown some of my favorite slim fitting suits. My loss is someone else's gain. Thanks for looking. Used Hickey 36R brown herringbone suit Description: Slim, brown suit worn only 1-2 times. Beautiful staple suit with double vents and an inseam of appr. 30.5" with a 1" room. No changes made to the jacket. $325 shipped (NOW $300) CONUS. I think Hickey suits retail for 1k+ and can be found on guilt for around...
Thanks to the non-stop squatting and deadlifting I seem to have outgrown some of my favorite slim fitting suits. My loss is someone else's gain. Thanks for looking. Used Hickey 36R navy suit Description: Slim, navy suit with floral lining. Beautiful staple suit with single vent and an inseam of appr. 30.5" with a 1" room. No changes made to the jacket. $350 shipped CONUS. I think Hickey suits retail for 1k+ and can be found on guilt for around $600 but its very difficult...
Is this still happening? would like a few in 30s.
that post about pelvic tilt has made me realize that I may have it as well. Its not really my big butt that's causing my overcoats jackets to pop out of the vents, its the fact that my butt is tilted outwards. Need to work on it.
thanks - I'll check it out. Is the squat replaced with something else on Wednesday?
I'm most likely going to sell some of my suits. The pants have become so tight that I can't keep my phone/wallet in them. Also, when I get up I have to pull them down since they stick to my thighs.That said, i have had 1 pair which was very tight and I had the seat let out. But I believe in most cases you can get atmost an 1" out.