or Connect

Posts by randomax

Thanks Ramses - very helpful. I'm going to swing by their shop the next time I'm visiting and at least check out the RTW collection
Ramses - did you end up buying a suit in Tokyo? Would like to hear of your experience. I usually visit for work but very briefly. If MTM is possible without a trial at that price point I'd be very interested.
Thanks guys!
Thanks to a lot of overeating and working out, I've jumped two suit sizes and am forced to sale my Caruso suits and blazers to someone who can put them to good use. All the items here are sizes 36 and 38. The blazers listed on the top are NWT while the others have been used, and I've attempted to incorporate the condition and use of these items in the price. Open to reasonable offers. Prices include shipping to the US. Note that I am traveling sporadically for work so may...
Reposting this suit, it has not been used since i posted the original message
armpit to armpit 20" laid flat and the waist is 15.5" laid flat.
Thanks to the non-stop squatting and deadlifting I seem to have outgrown some of my favorite slim fitting suits. My loss is someone else's gain. Thanks for looking. John Varvatos 36 grey suit Description: Beautiful staple, grey pinstripe suit with single vent and an inseam of appr. 30" with a 1" room. The hemming on one side is coming out but it should be very easy to fix this. Jacket sleeves were shortened by 0.5". $225 shipped CONUS.
Thanks to the non-stop squatting and deadlifting I seem to have outgrown some of my favorite slim fitting suits. My loss is someone else's gain. Thanks for looking. Theory 36R grey suit Description: Beautiful staple, slim grey suit with single vent and an inseam of appr. 30" with a 1" room. The hemming on one side is coming out but it should be very easy to fix this. No changes made to the jacket. $300 shipped CONUS.
Thanks to the non-stop squatting and deadlifting I seem to have outgrown some of my favorite slim fitting suits. My loss is someone else's gain. Thanks for looking. Used Hickey 36R brown herringbone suit Description: Slim, brown suit worn only 1-2 times. Beautiful staple suit with double vents and an inseam of appr. 30.5" with a 1" room. No changes made to the jacket. $325 shipped (NOW $300) CONUS. I think Hickey suits retail for 1k+ and can be found on guilt for around...
Thanks to the non-stop squatting and deadlifting I seem to have outgrown some of my favorite slim fitting suits. My loss is someone else's gain. Thanks for looking. Used Hickey 36R navy suit Description: Slim, navy suit with floral lining. Beautiful staple suit with single vent and an inseam of appr. 30.5" with a 1" room. No changes made to the jacket. $350 shipped CONUS. I think Hickey suits retail for 1k+ and can be found on guilt for around $600 but its very difficult...