or Connect

Posts by GBR

If it really was only made "a couple of months ago", take it back rather than bodge a repair. Unless of course it has been subject to some infelicity.
Any "knock off" is quite simply a case of paying your money and taking your chance - without recourse.
You would be better advised to find a full bespoke tailor such as Chris Kerr or CaTD. There have bee good reports of the latter but Kerr seems under rated. Avoid MTM which is merely adjusting an existing block and is not going to achieve what you want.
That is even worse, go back to whoever 'made' it and ask them to start again.
Badly Not much going for it.
To simply look at your header - yes!
Why don't you buy shoes that meet your requirements? To have two pairs which you require to change does not seem to b an accident.
No clue what make these are but I rather think that you are over worrying. I have certainly never seen kiwi coming of leather as you describe.... What does the vendor or their maker suggest?
Yes, an interesting move. It would be preferable to have the hidden pocket in the waistband as many tailors offer in that region rather than that silly watch pocket below it which is too narrow to be of real use in the modern world.
I'd give them back were I in your position - they look awful and certainly well-used.