or Connect

Posts by GBR

Coat too short, too small (vents opening, back pinched when button fastened) dreadful divots in the back Trousers Too long (esp. front) Less than wonderful at thighs/seat. Don't worry though, few will notice.
No
Nonsense: Such shirts can be made in various colours and patterns which you would not normally use for business with tie and suit. I have a number of such shirts made by Ascot Chang - a high end short maker.
You are confusing things: You wrote"Unfortunately I'm not in Hong Kong anymore (as I went during the CNY period), so I could only send family to inspect it for me."Yet now you say you had two fittings. Which is it?
Yes they can and they look just as bad as an orphaned jacket.
Your premise is a nonsense but this screed is far too long to read - this board is not a soap box. Précis it if you really want discussion.
You'll never be a photographer. Absolutely nothing about these images enables the question to be answered. They need to be full profile/back/front etc and not dingy dark things such that all the detail is quite hidden. The wall of a toilet is hardly a good background either,
Once you get to 50 time to start throwing some away.
You are not going to get "high quality tailors" at those prices in London. You 'search' this forum to find some tailors but reconsider your plan to spend so little.
A splendid rant about nothing in particular but it does not change reality one jot, whether you like it or not, the person has no duty to humour you.