or Connect

Posts by GBR

Never heard of the vendor so no one can say whether the merchandise is best described as crap or otherwise. Given that it is a summer suit, mocs. are as formal as you need be. All the others are far too heavy for summer.
+ several!
How could this cause "inconvenience."??? That does not make sense As to wearing this for a date, even more nonsense. Far too formal.
Pumps???????????????????? Pumps are worn by gentlemen in full white tie evening dress when going to the Opera. These are merely women's stiletto heeled shoes.
There is every chance that such a thing will be faked. In simple terms if something can be "faked" someone, somewhere will do so. When buying on an online auction site extreme caution much be exercised and items are best avoided. On eBay even the most honest sounding trader may well be selling fake goods; the benefits of selling in one in five items as fakes is huge, most buyers will not even know. Ask yourself why are things cheap on eBay? If the manufacturer had...
Correct, I have not owned a sweater for many years now, don't need them. Sweat does shirts no harm whatever, all mine are made by Ascot Chiang in Hong Kong and none over a twenty year period has suffered any harm.
I would not expect anyone to even reveal they work for MW let alone claim to be an "expert" on anything save rag making. Does every purchase come with fire lighters?
use a bus/tram/train or walkfollowing the instructions ordry clean if you believe them to be fragile in some odd way.All seems to be a bit of a fuss about nothing.
"Finance" is a very broad church and does not help over much but there is nothing inherently wrong with it for business use. What is of greater concern is who "E Thomas" the cloth supplier actually is and whether "Super 150" is robust enough. However if it one of half a dozen in use it should not come to much harm. Expensive for what it is and from it you have bought it.