Posts by GBR

Have you joined simply to post this or are you a competitor? Stitch it back on and get on with life. If it worries you that much take it back to the shop from which you bought it.
Google western shirts or whatever else you think appropriate. Such things may find better favour on the streetwear board however
Follow the instructions sewn into the is often a good idea. That is why they are there. Any other way is silly, no one can say whether your trousers can withstand alternatives. Try a pair and see how you get on, if you really must
"Beautiful" has nothing to do with it if it does not fit! Functioning button holes (Surgeon's cuff) make it almost certain that the necessary lengthening of the sleeves : cannot be done as the fourth hole will be stranded and look stupid.There are also no turn-ups (cuffs in the USA) and so the likelihood of there being sufficient excess fabric is also remote. Second hand garments should be purchased with some care and in the knowledge that only basic alterations such as...
That is why I would suggest you don't patronise him again, if he understood his trade he would have sent it back for rectification. I'm not sure it will disappear. Excess fabric has to go somewhere!
I have no clue what some deity or another has to do with buying clothes; it's usually just a case of looking for what is available,There's no essential difference between any make of suit so far as the principles of the stitching are concerned although RTW will be machine stitched. If you can't see what is wrong with this rag, then its probably not worth us assessing it.Two absolute and resounding 'No's 'The trousers are about 3" too short so unless there is a spare 3>4"...
It's basically dreadful. There again it is MTM and I suppose that is understandable. Try going back with it but you'll probable have to put up with it; even if the shop keeper understands he'll probably fob you off with some yarn about 'it being new, Sir, they'll disappear with wearing'.Put up with it and go somewhere else in future.
Grossly over size buttons: I'll slightly disagree - large dinner plates.
Crazy I think!
Forlorn hope: RTW suppliers frequently commission a production run of a cloth and when it's gone, i'ts gone.