or Connect

Posts by GBR

Don't like the look of the labels.
Why on earth Tom Ford - the label?
It would help if the link worked.
You are not at school so allow them to choose their, something bright and to reflect their own personalities. Even formal morning dress were that specified allows variety within a uniform approach.
I really do not think that this choice exudes any style or class even in an informal context as described. How about a mid-blue shirt, charcoal trousers and a more appropriate grey sports coat. Bright pocket square: I see no mention of ties so I assume that they are not required. That is a little more formal and appropriate and a little above your idea and certainly better than jeans.
First up for me too, did you actually try?
Not much
No. Has someone died, I thought I read "wedding"?No one wears such attire in civilised company.
It means something to the manufacturer following instructions but there is no standard meaning.
Just accept the way you are and don't try to kid yourself you can change that. As in the post above "Ultimately, if you're standing around taller people, you're going to look sort of short. This is as true if you're 5'6" and standing around six footers, as it is if you're 6' tall and standing around NBA players. Seriously, there are NBA coaches who are 6' tall, and when their players are clustered around them, they look puny"