or Connect

Posts by GBR

This thread seems to be almost entirely made up by one idiot who has many aliases and has fallen out with them or worse is a competitor. We can well do without such nonsense and merely proves your stupidity in posting thus in thinking that anyone believes these rants. Does anyone really think this is other than a pack of lies? You even do bulk registrations - just look at the dates, you're not even good at lying.
Crap quality. Is this supposed to be MTM? If so ditch the so-called tailor and go somewhere else. Chris Despos has answered this question for someone else recently and it does not make for wonderful reading.
I'd not be falling about myself to buy from this tailor.
Socks? Just pay the price asked it will hardly break you - if it does go somewhere cheaper.
If value a second hand garment (or a rip off) then you must pay what you think it is worth to you. If you don't like the 'buy it now' price you must walk away and hope that the item doesn't sell an d reappears at a lower price. There is no 'right' price, there needs to be a 'willing buyer' and a 'willing seller' and the price falls out of that. No opinio9n here will make one jot of difference to that principle. By asking it rather suggests that you cannot afford the item...
Probably nowhere. Many so called and self-important persons in show business have one offs. You would be better researching a 'lookalike' than worry about a specific garment.
This deafening silence says it all.
Certainly, both are very good in their own ways. AHMC demonstrated attention to detail and a willingness to meet my timetable without sacrificing quality. Whilst I had been \in HK for a month earlier this year, I did not decide to try AHMC until late on and they accommodated me, even to virtually my last day in the City this trip.GT sells from the workroom which I always prefer to a 'shop front' and again produced a very good pair of suits for me with attention to detail....
Not a mark of dissatisfaction with the workmanship but a general feeling his house style is not progressing/evolving and that having a complete change will be beneficial. It may be psychological but I don't do complacency and I need a change. I have made such a change before and it is time to do so again. There are half a dozen high class tailors such as AHMC and another who is a very discerning fellow whom I 'met' via this web board and is also a native Hong Konger who...
Good morning Isolation.No I would not regard this as spamming at all, quite the reverse.There are some neglected images of suits in post Galleries: The first is the fit of the trousers, the style of the waist band in particular and also full fit around the back from turn up to waistband. That is something that I believe should be completely 'clean' and be uninterrupted by bagginess the top of the leg/thigh. There are a number of options for the waist band - one in...