or Connect

Posts by GBR

Quite normal so wear and enjoy them. Only machines can be perfect, hand made cannot be by nature.
Thanks .It is actually the inside of the finished coat that is of interest, the construction is interesting to confirm how it has been made. The inside finishing of some reputable tailors is often poor - as I have found to my cost. That was by a one-time Anderson and Sheppard trained cutter of considerable experience who should simply not have let both suits out of his shop. That taught me a valuable lesson.
Quality not low cost is the sole feature of your judgement - if you know what is best for you. Too many people equate quality and low cost or rather just forget the first and come here with tales of what went wrong and how should it be cured.
Preferably not but if you like them....
Though accurate!
These seem more like small filing cabinets - hard to see their usefulness as you must always carry another bag to put them in. Nothing lasts forever though.
Apart from the sleeves which appear hideously short, these pictures allow no evaluation whatever - rather a waste of everyone's time. Get someone else to take the photographs in a decent light, full body front/sides/rear, wear tie, shoes etc and then with and without the coat. It does take a little effort.
It is nothing whatever to do with brands but has everything to do with fitting the wearer correctly. Chance may have it that an OTR rag might fit thus but no more.To be sure you need to go to a bespoke tailor who knows his trade well and has the relevant skills.
Both look dreadful