or Connect

Posts by GBR

These are not worth commenting upon, baste fittings are for the tailor's benefit in general. Doubtless he will ask a few questions about fit.
Black can be fine, don't worry about the obsessive comments some may make.I look forward to seeing it and hope that you will be happy with its superior quality.
You have asked this elsewhere without response, ask Google, you will find your answer.
Follow the instructions, they have a purpose....
Isolation. Indeed better pictures but I remain of my previous view, too many faults to be worth going to this butcher again., Try Gordon Yao or even Chan or Y William Yu.
You have probably imparted information to him as he has no clue that the name is nothing to do with what it is made from.It is no different from those who report a suit to be made by "Reid and Taylor" when the internal label merely refers to the cloth manufacturer!
Ask some friends who are going if that fits in right.
Bit late to ask now. Buyer's remorse set in already? Pay up and enjoy your fortune (?) or mistake.
If you like them, they fit probably and you can afford them then do so. How they were made is not important.
Going to Brooks seems a better idea, Bricks and Mortar shops have many advantages if you are new to this.