or Connect

Posts by GBR

Why should anyone offer a discount - what separates subscription to a public web board from the norm to even justify the thought?
That look is simply boring, the jacket looks like an orphaned suit jacket and the trousers are too close a match. Start again.
Welcome.To pick off your questions, I would recommend that you only have ONE tailor and then try to develop a relationship with him so that he understands what you want/like and value and refine his pattern for your suits.ClothI would suggest that you need a light weight wool, let no one suggest you have any man made fibre in it.Question 4You are a lawyer and that profession is uniquely conservation and I recall that the HOG Kong judiciary is largely based on the English...
Coat too short, too small (vents opening, back pinched when button fastened) dreadful divots in the back Trousers Too long (esp. front) Less than wonderful at thighs/seat. Don't worry though, few will notice.
No
Nonsense: Such shirts can be made in various colours and patterns which you would not normally use for business with tie and suit. I have a number of such shirts made by Ascot Chang - a high end short maker.
You are confusing things: You wrote"Unfortunately I'm not in Hong Kong anymore (as I went during the CNY period), so I could only send family to inspect it for me."Yet now you say you had two fittings. Which is it?
Yes they can and they look just as bad as an orphaned jacket.
Your premise is a nonsense but this screed is far too long to read - this board is not a soap box. Précis it if you really want discussion.
You'll never be a photographer. Absolutely nothing about these images enables the question to be answered. They need to be full profile/back/front etc and not dingy dark things such that all the detail is quite hidden. The wall of a toilet is hardly a good background either,