or Connect

Posts by southbound35

As others have mentioned in previous posts, I suspect your BB emails are getting hung up with some sort of filter. I bet if you do some searching within whatever email service you use, you'll find them buried somewhere.
As the post above your most recent post shows, you can add the "ad" to the bottom of your posts, which essentially accomplishes the same result (actually better, since more eyes will see it if you post in other threads), but within the rules.
I may be a day late with my response, but thought I'd chime in. Cordovan does stretch a bit over time. I've got an older pair of full strap #8 loafers that have stretched. However, when a shoe is stretched to fit your foot, it breaks the "natural" line of the shoe. If I could go back in time, I'd rather have a slightly wider shoe with "clean" lines than one that is slightly narrow with a small toe bump breaking the line.Also, depending on where the tightness is in your...
It's usually -1 day. You should have received on Thursday.
A much-appreciated, timely response.
I'm not an AE guy, but if I had to choose only three shoes to cover all situations from jeans to job interview, I'd choose: - Cordovan #8 perforated captoe balmoral (presuming this hypothetical excludes funerals and black-tie optional weddings; otherwise, I'd opt for a black calfskin, straight captoe balmoral) - Brown longwing blucher (possibly with a rubber sole for the most casual end of the jean spectrum) - Tan venetian or penny loafers This would cover: - Jeans- LWB...
I've looked at that shoe a few times and I think I've concluded it's neither fish nor fowl. If I wanted a dressy loafer, I'd want something more elegant than that one; and, if I wanted a casual shoe, the finish on that one is too formal. I can't imagine a middle ground where I'd wear that shoe.
Do their penny loafers fit similarly to their venetian loafers? I recently bought a pair of the Brooks Brothers cordovan venetian loafers that seem to fit pretty TTS; if anything, they seem to run slightly small; I definitely could not have sized down in them.
+1 on the sleeves. You could also clean up the back a bit. But, if it's going to be worn casually, I'd leave the back as it is.
Thanks for the heads up. Definitely some nice deals. Wish the watches were a bit smaller. I've been looking for an inexpensive, yet quality automatic watch with a simple white or silver face. From what I read, Seiko makes a nice watch, but the 41.6 mm diameter would dwarf my wrist.