or Connect

Posts by southbound35

I did the same. You can help me kneecap wurger if we don't like them.
I bought the tan cordovan venetians during the corporate sale. Love them.I had been waiting for the tan suede beefroll pennies at Club Monaco to be marked down, but they're now sold out of my size.
Double post
Love the Dover. Can't help with your fit question, but will suggest you also ask your question here as well:http://www.styleforum.net/t/291745/edward-green-appreciation-pictures-info-and-where-to-buy
Neat that you got to meet him.I, too, try to stop in each time I'm in Atlanta (usually only once or twice a year). He recently opened a store in Houston, but I haven't had a chance to visit that one yet.
Thanks for the heads-up. Picked up a $185 dress shirt for $55 shipped (including tax).
StyleForum has gotten me to the point that a 20% or 25% discount doesn't even move the needle for me anymore. I've gotten to the point where I wait for at least 30% of to buy the basic items that "never go on sale" (but really do) and 40% or more for everything else. So, as for RL, I'm holding out 'til the next 30% + 15% sale for my spring purchases. Don't need much this year (probably only a few sportshirts and maybe a pair or two of shorts). What I've been doing the...
I had asked them to add flush toe taps and to ship complete with the shoe trees. They might be able to get yours a bit quicker. Can't hurt to ask. I'm sure they would try to accommodate if it's possible.
Tried to upload a pic of my natural cordovan venetian loafers from Brooks Brothers, but the image was darker than they really appear. Will try again later.
Got a response from Julian and Sarah. They estimate it will be 6-8 weeks until they're ready to ship.