or Connect

Posts by southbound35

Those look phenomenal.
Which site is this?
FYI: J. Crew has the rugged twill field bag (looks like otter green with a grey wool top flap) on sale for $250 after 30% discount today through the 27th using the code "GOSHOP". https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/JCrewingoodcompany/Filson/PRD~08876/08876.jsp?Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Ntrm=filson&isFromSearch=true&isSaleItem=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row0
Had forgotten about that. I'm sure a great deal of inventory went out the door with that. Sad I missed it.
I have no insider knowledge, but I suspect Ralph Lauren's inventory in the past few years has been inflated and they've had to rely on these pre-sales/private sales/clearance sales to blow out more inventory at much lower margins than they would prefer. I suspect they didn't buy/produce as much this season and were able to sell through a larger percentage at prices closer to retail. It's also possible they're holding back some of the faster moving items they know they...
The card I got said April 28th. 40% + 10%. I suspect mostly blue label.
+1 on Alex's suggestion. Classic black dress shoe at a reasonable price.
As others have mentioned in previous posts, I suspect your BB emails are getting hung up with some sort of filter. I bet if you do some searching within whatever email service you use, you'll find them buried somewhere.
As the post above your most recent post shows, you can add the "ad" to the bottom of your posts, which essentially accomplishes the same result (actually better, since more eyes will see it if you post in other threads), but within the rules.
I may be a day late with my response, but thought I'd chime in. Cordovan does stretch a bit over time. I've got an older pair of full strap #8 loafers that have stretched. However, when a shoe is stretched to fit your foot, it breaks the "natural" line of the shoe. If I could go back in time, I'd rather have a slightly wider shoe with "clean" lines than one that is slightly narrow with a small toe bump breaking the line.Also, depending on where the tightness is in your...