or Connect

Posts by southbound35

AgreedGood call. I'm 5'8" and pockets that are too low are especially noticeable on guys our size. You would have never been happy with it.
Thanks for the heads up. If they had the tan in a size 8 (they recommend sizing down by 0.5), I likely would have pulled the trigger.
Ah, I didn't read the date closely. Thought it was last week.While in college, I worked for a retailer that had periodic warehouse sales. There was usually quite a bit of good stuff (in addition to even more leftovers and unwanteds); but they also had more locations, ergo more downflow inventory, than Ann/Sid. As you mentioned in your previous post, try to get there early for the best selection.
How was the sale? Any great deals? I have to live vicariously through you since I'm a non-Atlantan.
FYI for our forvmites in Atlanta. Here is what is linked to the "Click Here". http://www.sidmashburn.com/the-warehouse-sale?utm_source=Sid+Mashburn+%26+Ann+Mashburn+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=a51ae7c1dc-20140219britesofspring&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_908eb67e08-a51ae7c1dc-391571985
Price Drop: $495 ----> $425 SOLD I ordered a pair of black calfskin Alfred Sargent Exclusive Armfield dress shoes in a size 7.5F (UK) / 8.5D (US) during A Fine Pair of Shoes' promotion when they were offering a 25% discount, free lasted shoe trees, and free shipping. I also requested they add a metal toe tap (for an additional £35 ($58) charge). I received them earlier this week and they look absolutely great. However, the fit is not perfect for me; they are slightly...
Definitely return/exchange. Few things are more annoying than that pair of shoes that doesn't quite fit correctly. You almost certainly don't want your quintessential dress shoe to be that pair. That said, very nice looking shoes you got there.
Agreed on the "all class". If I might ask, where did you get the EG for the price of AS? Was this a one-off kind of thing? Or, is a similar price still available?
Got my shoes yesterday. Shipped from England on Thursday and received in Dallas, TX on Monday morning.Just wanted to say one more time what a pleasure it was working with Julian and Sarah. I can't recommend them enough.
I think those may be mine. Got an email a day or two ago saying my black Armfield with toe taps were being sent.Very excited. AFPOS has been great to work with.