or Connect

Posts by southbound35

Agreed on the "all class". If I might ask, where did you get the EG for the price of AS? Was this a one-off kind of thing? Or, is a similar price still available?
Got my shoes yesterday. Shipped from England on Thursday and received in Dallas, TX on Monday morning.Just wanted to say one more time what a pleasure it was working with Julian and Sarah. I can't recommend them enough.
I think those may be mine. Got an email a day or two ago saying my black Armfield with toe taps were being sent.Very excited. AFPOS has been great to work with.
I'd stick with white.
Thanks for your reply. I presumed that was the case.I'll contemplate for a few days. If I still think I have to have them, maybe I'll arrange some sort of proxy arrangement.
X-post from the Rancourt thread. Will ClubMonaco.ca ship to the US? They appear to have inventory in a Rancourt shoe I've been eyeing that has sold out in my size on the US site.
Will ClubMonaco.ca ship to the US? They appear to have inventory in a Rancourt shoe I've been eyeing that has sold out in my size on the US site.
I think you'll love the medium travel bag. I bought mine during the last corporate sale. Have taken it on a couple of weekend trips. It's the perfect size. Holds more than I thought it would.I wish BB offered some of the other Filson pieces in Navy. I'd like to pick up a few more using the corporate discount.
Got an email day before yesterday that Rancourt has shipped these to Massdrop, who should be shipping to the end-users straight away once they receive and process them. As an aside, they did get to the $250 price.Looking forward. Bought my first Rancourt's (natural shell venetian) during BB's last corporate sale and love them. This will be my first foray into the world of CXL.