or Connect

Posts by van_hammersly

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDD Hey I've got a Band Of Outsiders XS oxford for trade / sale. This is a classic blue pinpoint oxford. It has MOP buttons, back darts and a box pleat. I bought it off SuFu and I'm just not digging the fit as much as I thought I would be. Only worn once to try on, but I'm not the original owner. I'd say its 10/10 quality though. I'd be willing to trade for other XS BoO shirts, just not oxfords. colors in the 2nd picture are more accurate....
Yeah, i really want some quoddys but i think i'd rather just wait until spring or something when some retailers stock them instead of messing with the custom ordering.
BoO and J.Crew shirts sold! Thanks line.theory! Final price drop on the American Apparel shirt. Get it for $25 shipped.
A.P.C. shirt sold!
Quote: Originally Posted by kookydooky About Shrink to Fit type denim Does it lose its 'raw' stiffness and become a lot more softer after the first soak and becomes more easily moldable The 'stiffness' comes from the fact the jeans are starched. As you wear them, the starch will come off and yes, the jeans will get much softer. Soaking will get rid of the starch, but in my experience, raw denim actually becomes somewhat stiff again...
Quote: Originally Posted by ShaunB I'm looking for a new coat/jacket for this winter. I live in the Midwest so the winters get coooold. It doesnt have to be anything too heavy though because chances are ill be wearing something under it. I want something thats classy but still casual that I can wear with a t shirt and jeans. I'd like to spend under $200 if possible. If you could help me out that would be great, thanks! I would check out...
Quote: Originally Posted by thecheat I'd like some expert help from SF. I generally can't spend more than $60-75 on some jeans, so I've worn Lucky Brand, BKE, and a few others the last few years. I'd like to spend a similar amount of money, but would just like some good reasonable recommendations for jeans for someone who is a very generic 32X32. I generally prefer bootcut jeans, with a little bit of "slimfit" in the legs (but nothing...
edit: SOOOOOOOOOOLD Hi, I've got some Clark's Desert Boots in beeswax leather for sale. Size 7.5, I wear between an 8 and and 8.5 in most shoes. I'm an 8 in chuck taylors, an 8.5 in jack purcells, and a 8 in sperry topsiders, for reference. These fit me snug with no heel slippage. Worn just a few times, the leather has some creasing in it and the crepe soles have already begun to blacken. Check out the picture for more detail. A coat of mink oil was applied, and the...
I have XS button-up shirts to sell. All have been worn / washed several times, but they're in good condition without any serious wear or damage. I've bought and sold lots of things on this forum so feel free to search my name. I ship ASAP using USPS priority mail. If you need more pictures or measurements, just ask. Sorry for the terrible picture quality! Band of Outsiders Brown Overdye Oxford XS price: $old p2p: 17.25" shoulders: 16.25" measured from the...
i'm also interested in the j crew sweater... how baggy are the arms?