or Connect

Posts by van_hammersly

For sale I have one pair of black Moscot Nebb eyeglasses in size Small (45/22). Never worn, never used. They still have the clear plastic lenses with the "Moscot" logo that they came with. The style just didn't work out for me and I waited too long to return them. Here is the link to the product on the Moscot website: http://www.moscot.com/vintage-eyewear-nebb_121_1.html Includes the case, carton, and lens cloth that they shipped with. I'm selling for $205 shipped USPS...
Quote: Originally Posted by *#.. Is it really necessary to call someone a retard? Respect. And of course I didn't mean that rice was grown literally everywhere. Anyone with sense would know I was just saying rice is a major export. As for it not being third world - this is the one time I'll admit you're probably right. I guess they're classified as a developing economy. Would that be 2nd world, since your censure seems to mean you're an expert on...
Does anyone know if I can wash a 100% cotton blazer in a washing machine without destroying it? A little shrinkage would be fine, I'm just worried about destroying it as the tag says dry clean only. The jacket is a brooks brothers 100% cotton twill blazer, the material is fairly thick / heavy. The interior is lined with what looks like chambray, sleeves are lined with polyester. Thanks.
Does anyone know if I can wash a 100% cotton blazer in a washing machine without destroying it? A little shrinkage would be fine, I'm just worried about destroying it as the tag says dry clean only. The jacket is a brooks brothers 100% cotton twill blazer, the material is fairly thick / heavy. The interior is lined with what looks like chambray, sleeves are lined with polyester. Thanks.
Can you measure the rise on the jeans, please? Also, have they been hemmed?
This should have been posted in the j.crew thread or the small question thread. That said, I've tried on both of these in XS, which is what you would probably want. The regular cut is a narrow box shape, with wider sleeves. The slim-fit is roughly more v-shaped with slightly more tapered arms, which is better for thin people with more athletic proportions.
Bump, price drop of $20 on both items. Mods, if that amount isn't significant enough to warrant a bump please let me know.
Hello! I have two winter coats for sale that I don't currently wear, if you're an XS-sized dude looking for a classic wool coat for the winter, look no further! All these jackets would be perfect for someone with a chest measurement around 34"-36". All prices include priority mail shipping within the US. PM me for international orders, note you will have to pay the full cost of shipping! I would prefer domestic orders only, due to the added hassle of shipping...
Quote: Originally Posted by grundletaint rolled up pant legs. why do they insist on doing this for everything? because they dont have 30" inseams in the slimmer waist sizes, maybe. I talked to one of the sales associates the other day, this dude was over 6 feet tall and built like the catalog models, and he was complaining that the 32" inseam on 28-29 sz waists for the pants was too long for him, so he had to roll them up.
Alright guys, you talked me out of the black. Will probably get something in a textured navy. Thanks!