or Connect

Posts by The Badgeman

I sized up one on the city shorts and on the justin chinos and both fit perfectly, thanks to Mauro for letting me pick these up and for the good deal on the shirts as well, have fun on your trip and I'll get the remaining shirts from you when you get back.
Thanks for the heads up, eggshell and pistachio AD copped.
lowered to $310 shipped in the US.
I kinda let this ride but I still have them if there is any interest (still in the same condition as in the pictures, totally unworn), price lowered to $325 shipped in the US.
Price lowered to $340 shipped in the US.
Price lowered to $350 shipped in the US.
Price lowered to $360 shipped in the US.
Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda These are very nice. What's the retail on them? When they were available they were $335 but they've been sold out for well over a year.
Price lowered to $370 shipped in the US.
I already have a pair of SExFH05's that fit great, I bought a second pair to keep on hand and it's better off sold than biding time in my dresser, still folded (only unfolded to take the pictures) never worn or even tried on $360 shipped in the US via FedEx Ground. Payment by Paypal only, prices quoted include FedEx Ground shipping in the US, I'll consider sending internationally for an additional $30 for USPS Express Mail (in order to track it properly). ...