or Connect

Posts by embowafa

Watched The Hobbit on Friday (quick review: awesome in 3D HFR...there were a couple "video game cut scene" shots, but for the most part, it was fine...some really jaw dropping scenes though). I watched The Fellowship of the Rings last night and noticed the stone trolls in the scene immediately after Frodo gets stabbed by the morgul blade. Amazing attention to detail by Jackson. I'm no Tolkien head, but I imagine you guys getting pumped over little easter eggs like that.
I'm no expert in box squats, but shouldn't the box be closer (as in right under you)? Looks like he's falling back onto the box...I can't imagine that being very safe with higher weights.
This must really test the whole "tis better to give than to receive" mantra.
going to watch 3D HFR tonight. I gotta see what all the fuss is about.
Is it just me or has Lagavulin gone up in price over the past several months...the first bottle i bought earlier this year was just above $70. Now they're @ $85+.
I think part of it does have to do with Kobe and Magic spending their entire career with the Lakers. I won't say never again, but guys staying with their team for their entire 10+ year career won't happen again for a long long time.
Lots of good bottles in the $50 range. If you like Glenfiddich, you'll definitely like Glenmorangie Original at around $35-40. Both are really sweet, but i find the Glenmorangie a bit more complex and enjoyable. Another couple off the top of my head...Highland Park 12, Bunnahabhain 12, Bruichladdich Laddie Ten, Yamazaki 12. All of those, last I checked, should come in at or around $50.
Added another couple bottles to the collection this weekend... Bunnahabhain 12 Auchentoshan Three Wood Both really good.
my GF was a sexy Bane for Halloween and I was Batman. Made the mask from scratch as well. Her mask was better than ^^^....but that tittyrific vest is pretty badass.
No...remember he got picked up by some dudes at that Norwegian restaurant. Not sure if they were feds or a gang whose territory he was encroaching on.