or Connect

Posts by samurai

For a great look plus protection I recommend Belstaff - Roadmaster or Trialmaster in waxed cotton. Their leathers are around $1,500.- but can be found on sale. For a nice leather, why not go vintage. I've seen them in resale stores and even pawnshops at very good prices.
"Ego And Archetype" by Edward F. Edinger M.D. A truly great book to read slowly, digest every paragraph and learn from. Recommended.
I don't like buying on sale, get really tired of looking through racks and racks of "extra extra large" crp.
It's not about mode of dress, it's about decent manners. What is wrong with our culture that people can behave that way and it is considered routine and acceptable. That being said, I love being rude to rude people...
My response would be "What did you say your name was???" The way I was raised, it was considered rude to make personal remarks to people, especially something that might make them uncomfortable. If somebody were that rude to me all bets are off. A put-down is in order. e.g. "Well, look at you!"
Went this afternoon. It's a well made and well acted movie. Also full of sadism, violence, blood and torment. In terms of it being a "well made movie" it's about an 8. In terms of how much did I enjoy watching it, a 5.
One post in eight months and that's what you choose to share.
When I was 5 yrs. old I had a baby sitter - the beautiful and saintly Dorothy Daniels. She taught me to tie my own shoes. She would kneel in front of me wearing a white cotton low-cut blouse, showing me the steps. I couldn't take my eyes off of her lovely cleavage. One time she looked up and caught me. She smiled sweetly and said "You like this blouse, don't you Larry!" Thought I would die of embarassment, but she handled it with grace and goodness.
Quote: Originally Posted by Arethusa Go on, tell him how you really feel. As I say, I'll leave that to you and yours.
You're right. My bad. Keep doing what you're doing.