or Connect

Posts by Kodiak

Quote: Originally Posted by elyrly how old are you? 18, sr. in high school
Quote: Originally Posted by Brutus Skinny stuff isn't common at the mall so start buying on the internetz. Amazing return policies at most places make it a breeze. -Brutus2 Do any of you have AIM? It'd be a big help if you hit me up, my SN is yedsaiejoe.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug First step to stop dressing like a skater is to quit buying all your clothes at skate/surf clothing stores Yeah, but where to go with such a skinny body?
Quote: Originally Posted by Brutus I assume you're still in high school because this looks very HS. The hoodie looks a little big and the graphic logo needs to leave. The color of the T doesn't seem to work with your skin tone. The shoes and the jeans could be worse but that's just my opinion. How old are you? What do you want your style to be? Yeah, I'm a senior in HS. I'm 18, I want my style to be different than "skater". I don't like...
Quote: Originally Posted by Brutus Uuhhh??? You look happy but a new T, hoodie, jeans, and shoes might help bring the teeth out. New everything? Why?
Element Hoodzip Element T-shirt Element Rocker Jeans DC Shoes
What should I do with it until its longer?
I'm no expert, but I'd either guess gel or spray on the first guy, it looks like his hair is hard. For the second guy, it looks softer, so I'd guess wax or paste.
I hate my hair. Here are some pics of how I wear it on the daily. Give me some ideas or something to work with please I have some kinda hair product to work with if necessary. Front: Sides: Messed up to show length of hair: How the hair stylist put it: