or Connect

Posts by Kodiak

Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid Are those the same jeans Kodiak? I've found the rate of fades slows significantly after the first wash. I have had a pair of NCs for 9 months, worn maybe 2-3 days a week, and they're still stiff + waxy. I am gonna keep at it maybe for a year and a half, they are not too nasty yet. Your jeans look good though yep, same as the pics before
grit looks like he's from the future
Quote: Originally Posted by xchen kodiak, those look great bro. APC NS only for me from here on out. I love them. +rep
~1 Year, 1 Wash
~1 Year, 1 Wash
Should I wash my NCs yet? Or hold out for a while more? edit: outdoor pics (detail shots here: http://www.1337society.com/nc-before/)
Quote: Originally Posted by reedobandito What's the shirt? Drapes really nicely Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Glad you're back. I was waiting for Kodiak to chime in with, "AA, brah." actually its j crew, bro
100F in sacramento today
100F in sacramento today
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFrog how do you people sit on your phones?! doesnt bother me that much, soft chairs usually. if its a hard chair, i'll take it out