or Connect

Posts by Kodiak

Bought in 2009, only worn a handful of times. Very good condition. Size 46.
Pretty much this.For whoever asked, waist is 28, NC are 25, PNS are 26.
Finally got fits pics of the Petite New Standards. They're sized down 2, the New Cures above were sized down 3.
Fit pics of my New Cures before I retire them for a while (if not good):
Just got new Petite New Standards, to replace my 3-year, 2 (or 3, I forget) wash New Cures.
Indigo NC, black 19cm. Both 2-3+ years old, probably have worn the 19cm more though. I think both have 2 washes, stopped keeping track long ago.
Not sure they make a size small enough for me, their size 28 (smallest) says it's waist is actually 29 inches...
What jeans should I be looking at to replace my 19cm and APC NC? Both are torn to hell in the rear pockets and starting to rip in the crotch, figured I'd replace them instead of paying for repairs again. I really LOVE the fit of my 19cm (especially the 37" inseam and slimness without being skinny), and the APC NC are alright, but slightly looser than I'd like in the thigh and not that long (I think 32-32" inseam on my size 25 (I'm an actual 28" waist)). I'd definitely...
What jeans should I be looking at to replace my 19cm and APC NC? Both are torn to hell in the rear pockets and starting to rip in the crotch, figured I'd replace them instead of paying for repairs again. I really LOVE the fit of my 19cm (especially the 37" inseam and slimness without being skinny), and the APC NC are alright, but slightly looser than I'd like in the thigh and not that long (I think 32-32" inseam on my size 25 (I'm an actual 28" waist)). I'd definitely...
Where/how much? I remember those from FOREVER ago, never saw em for sale online though.