or Connect

Posts by el Bert

Selling this CDGH woven wool jacket from fall 1997, it's not really a blazer that's why it's listed as a jacket similar to Paul Harnden long blazer, which is more of a casual feel to. It's full lined and somewhat lightweight, it's hard to describe the fabric as the wool actually feels somewhat dry almost like a soft hemp or raw silk to the touch. Not super heavy but probably more of a transitional jacket probably light enough to be worn on summer nights. Size large and...
Selling this Schneider common ivy striped bomber in this amazing blue and grey fabric. One of the standout pieces from the collection unfortunately not many stores picked it up. It's a size 5 which fits tts in Schneider, slightly relaxed fit 40/50/large in a nice light and somewhat airy cotton. Price : $150 shipped on conus
My regret selling this awesome knit, as it's so well made, big and chunky like you would think maybe an old western mountaineer would have as he embarked on a new frontier into Portland. It's a size 3 but I guess it fits oversized so more of a 48-50. It fits me very comfortably and probably fits a variety of styles. From Visvim to EG. $250 Shipped in CONUS Bye 😢
We can share it, I put a sniper buy on it.
@indesertum nice I actually had thought about getting that.
Hmmm, not feeling the fit. Maybe, gats?
I still got it