or Connect

Posts by polar-lemon

Gnatty, great pants--details?
Measurements on blue Bor. shirt?
Are these raw or washed?
This thread contains a mix of new and gently used items: shirts, ties, pants, shoes, and a suit. Summary: High-end PRL dress shirts, 15.5-33Valentino and NWT RLPL tiesNWOT/gently used Inco for Zegna 30, 34 khaki cotton pants; Saks Fifth Avenue mainline navy cotton pants, 30; Mabitex and PRL-Italy grey wool pants, 30Vintage v-cleat Cole Haan brown pebble grain plain toe bluchers, 9DAlden for BB unlined shell cordovan LHS penny loafer, 9DNWOT Corneliani solid navy suit,...
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel I have not bought isaiain years but I have an Argento jacket that purchased at Barneys so this Argento for the outlets thing may be a newer occurrence but was not always the case and I can say with a lot of certainty that it is not a cheaper make. He's 100% incorrect. The make/construction is the same. As we all know, the supers number on fabric is not a reliable indicator of overall garment quality, and...
Ambrosi--One Man's Misura is Another's Misery
What is the shirt sleeve measurement taken from the shoulder hem?
Quote: Originally Posted by pvrhye The funny thing is, the information seems to be out there. People just need someone to make a slick enough looking site to show to various brides/families - something that looks really official. Yup, pretty much.