or Connect

Posts by polar-lemon

What is the inseam?
Polo RL Regent Custom Fit size 15.5-33 white with fine self-stripe fabric. Shell buttons, "Regent" spread collar, french cuffs--higher end line with cursive script, retail $145. High end custom fits with sized sleeves are no longer made, so don't miss your chance to snap one up! I removed the tags, washed and ironed this, and never wore it, so as new condition. Shoulder:18" Chest: 22.5" Sleeve:24"
NWOT Valentino tie. Bought this, removed tag, never worn. A nice muted red color with fine white stripes. Impressive construction--soft hand, robust dual bar tacks, self keeper sewn into the spine of the tie. Made in Italy by Esse SpA. 3.5" across the blade.
AASaks Fifth Avenue mainline (not outlet) navy cotton chinos, US30. Extremely soft, brushed cotton fabric. The make on these is quite nice, and give little up to the Incos and nicer Mabis I've seen and worn. Curtained waistband with striped shirting fabric, three button closure (one button is a bit loose, but easy fix). Italian fabric, pants made in Canada. Gently worn, in excellent condition. Waist: 15.75" Rise: 10.25" Ankle: 8.75" Inseam: 29.5" w/ 2" extra inside...
AAPolo RL grey wool "Dalton" dual pleat trouser, US 30. Lightweight virgin wool. Made in Italy by Corneliani, awesome construction with split curtained waistband, horn buttons, and suspender buttons. A more classic fit. A great workhorse pant. Worn a handful of times, and in excellent condition. Waist: 15.5" Rise: 11.75" Ankle: 8.75" Inseam: 29.5" w/ 1.5" cuff and 1" extra inside.
AAMabitex grey wool single pleat trousers, US30. A lightweight super 100s worsted wool. I really like the fit of these--slim single pleat pants are underrated. Curtained waistband, three point closure. A great workhorse pant. Worn a handful of times, in excellent condition. Waist: 15.75" Rise: 11" Ankle: 8.25" Inseam: 29.5" w/ 2" cuff and 1" extra inside
AANWOT Inco for Zegna dark khaki cotton chinos, EU50/US34. Lightweight and very soft brushed cotton fabric. Split curtained waistband, three point closure, pickstitching details, belt keeper. Zegna label cut, all other tags intact. Waist: 17.25" Rise: 10.25" Ankle: 8 3/8" Inseam: Unhemmed (36")
AACorneliani solid navy suit, super 110s "extra fine merinos" 100% wool. It's tagged as a size 40 short, in the Spencer cut (softer shoulders, slimmer body). I had this altered (collar lowered, sides slimmed, pants slimmed) by a local tailor who also does bespoke work; the quality of the alterations is fantastic. I then never wore it (save trying it on), and thus it is in NWOT condition. Fabric is great, would obviously make an ideal starter suit. The jacket is 3 r 2.5...
For sale is a pair of vintage v-cleat Cole Haan brown pebble grain plain toe bluchers, size 9D. These have very minimal wear--the soles feel like they have years left in them. Storm welted complete with v-cleat heel. The quality on these is very nice--one touch I especially enjoy is how the heel is trimmed closer to the shoe, even though it's a 360 degree welt. Would make a superb foul weather shoe.
Alden for BB unlined black shell LHS in size 9D. On the Van last, which some say runs about 1/4 size large. These have very light wear, as evidence by the minimal creasing (even without shoe trees in) and the excellent shape of the soles. Toe and heel guards were installed prior to wear. I am the original owner of these shoes, and they have been excellently maintained, including regular application of Venetian cream. Retail is $598 and they are almost never available...