or Connect

Posts by polar-lemon

I prefer to ship CONUS only, but may consider international shipping on a case-by-case basis. All items are priced competitively for quick selling. Measurements are taken to the best of my ability, but do note that they are approximate. Don't hesitate to PM with any questions. Prices include Priority Mail shipping in the CONUS. Insurance will be optional, with buyer responsibility.These are from my personal collection, condition ranging from gently worn to NWOT. Priced...
Get two pants, one configured each way. Makes the BlazerSuit even more versatile, especially for traveling.
I prefer to ship CONUS only, but may consider international shipping on a case-by-case basis. All items are priced competitively for quick selling. Measurements are taken to the best of my ability, but do note that they are approximate. Don't hesitate to PM with any questions. Prices include Priority Mail shipping in the CONUS. Insurance will be optional, with buyer responsibility.Below is a collection of new Italian-made shirts by Mastai Ferretti, Truzzi, and two rare...
I prefer to ship CONUS only, but may consider international shipping on a case-by-case basis. All items are priced competitively for quick selling. Measurements are taken to the best of my ability, but do note that they are approximate. Don't hesitate to PM with any questions. Prices include Priority Mail shipping in the CONUS. Insurance will be optional, with buyer responsibility.Below is a collection of new Italian-made shirts by Mastai Ferretti and Truzzi in size...
For sale are a group of 5 new sportcoats and one new overcoat. I prefer to ship CONUS only, but may consider international shipping on a case-by-case basis. All items are priced very competitively for quick selling. Measurements are taken to the best of my ability, but do note that they are approximate--body length is from the bottom of the collar. Don't hesitate to PM with any questions. Prices include Priority Mail shipping in the CONUS. Insurance will be optional, with...
Would appreciate anyone's updated thoughts on this as well. How would 339053 compare to Minnis 0516? Is the H&S not a true "fresco," or is it somehow different? Trying to decide which would make the better blazer suit.
Here is a collection of really nice size 40s sportcoats from my own closet. The Caruso was purchased NWOT from TRINI, and I purchased the rest new. FYI, for those of you who have purchased TRINI’s SCs before, you'll love these, since they all fit similarly—nice slimmer silhouettes without being skintight. The ones that have been worn have been worn only by me, and are in gently used, excellent condition. All have been very well cared for. I'm moving and need to clear out...
Here is a collection of really nice size 40s sportcoats from my own closet. The Caruso was purchased NWOT from TRINI, and I purchased the rest new. FYI, for those of you who have purchased TRINI’s SCs before, you'll love these, since they all fit similarly—nice slimmer silhouettes without being skintight. The ones that have been worn have been worn only by me, and are in gently used, excellent condition. All have been very well cared for. I'm moving and need to clear out...