or Connect

Posts by polar-lemon

Removed
Years ago, before the migration to the new forum platform, I regularly purchased and sold items on B&S. I always found the sellers to be fair, courteous, and prompt, and generally speaking, the buyers were respectful and appreciative. With that in mind, I recently returned to list a variety of relatively high quality items as I prepare to move. Though it's certainly nice to make some cash, any seller knows that the photographing, measuring, answering questions, and...
I prefer to ship CONUS only, but may consider international shipping on a case-by-case basis. Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Insurance will be optional, with buyer responsibility. Please PM with any questions. One other note: I've been thoughtful about setting my price, and I believe it's rather competitive. I don't artificially inflate the asking price expecting it to be negotiated down, so if you do make a lower offer, I'll have to be convinced of why you think...
Can't seem to edit on my mobile, but per the panta size chart, measurements are: Waist: 32 Thigh: 13 Rise: 10 Ankle: 8
Two great pairs of size 30 jeans. $80 Gently worn APC New Standard, US 30 Never washed APC New Standards. Still pretty rigid, not much wear. Unhemmed. This piece speaks for itself. Price includes shipping in CONUS. Insurance will be optional, with buyer responsibility. I prefer to ship CONUS only, but may consider international shipping on a case-by-case basis. Waist: 16 Rise: 10.25 Thigh: 11.75 Ankle: 7.5 Inseam: 35 $30 Worn Earnest Sewn Fulton selvedge denim,...
I prefer to ship CONUS only, but may consider international shipping on a case-by-case basis. All items are priced competitively for quick selling. Don't hesitate to PM with any questions. Measurements, where provided, are taken to the best of my ability, but do note that they are approximate. Prices include shipping in the CONUS. Insurance will be optional, with buyer responsibility.These pants are from my personal collection in gently worn condition. They were all bought...
I prefer to ship CONUS only, but may consider international shipping on a case-by-case basis. All items are priced competitively for quick selling. Don't hesitate to PM with any questions. Measurements, where provided, are taken to the best of my ability, but do note that they are approximate. Prices include shipping in the CONUS. Insurance will be optional, with buyer responsibility.These are from my personal collection in gently worn condition. They were all bought...
Posted measurements as requested.
I prefer to ship CONUS only, but may consider international shipping on a case-by-case basis. All items are priced competitively for quick selling. Measurements are taken to the best of my ability, but do note that they are approximate. Don't hesitate to PM with any questions. Prices include Priority Mail shipping in the CONUS. Insurance will be optional, with buyer responsibility.These all will fit a slim 40s frame. The pants waists are approximately 31-32" with at least...
For sale is a collection of high-end pants in sizes ranging from US 30 to 32. Some are brand new, others are gently worn by me from my personal closet. PM for measurements and with other questions. Measurements provided are approximate and taken to the best of my ability. The Polos are made in Italy by Corneliani in the Preston cut, the Pantas are the standard Ed offering with all the details (single rear pocket, horn buttons, hand stitching, button fly, et al.), and the...