or Connect

Posts by breakfasteatre

owner is sri lanken, but that comment still applies
She has worked at a small italian restaurant for a couple years now more often than not, she will get her pay cheque, go next door to the bank to cash it, and the bank will tell her that the restaurant does not have money in the account to cash the cheque the store manager will tell her to just put the cheque in the atm, wherein because her paycheques have bounced so many times, that her entire account will be on hold for at least a week. it will generally take 2...
back in 300 bc i rocked a canada goose
shit, forgot it wasnt up to the top
Quote: Originally Posted by breakfasteatre paypal personal payment only, dont expect any help from paypal when the package gets lost unless you want to add 50, plus paypal fees for a regular transaction bump
Quote: Originally Posted by breakfasteatre 30 secs is up paypal personal payment only, dont expect any help from paypal when the package gets lost unless you want to add 50, plus paypal fees for a regular transaction
30 secs is up
bump to the top
stuff, various prices, add paypal fee, add shipping plus box fee plus transportation fee(my metro pass), i will invariably drop the price of one item at a time, 1 dollar at a time, once a week, in the meantime, i will just bump the thread whenever i feel. although i have been here for years and have 1000s of posts, make believe i have 10 posts and have been here a week
I googled it and surprisingly nothing came up. when i watch tv i feel like im almost on the verge of a small panic attack its like i cant get enough information or detail from what i watch, that the small glimpses of the world i get through the tv leave me wanting so much more that it gives me anxiety to the point where i cant even watch anymore. This is with everything i watch on tv, anyone else get the same sensation