or Connect

Posts by breakfasteatre

Quote: Originally Posted by jet ebay? no, canadian tire, they removed them off the shelf. I had to get one from the back storage area. I assume they are discontinuing the sale of them
What boggles my mind is that a gitman vintage or BoO or similar streetwear button up can sell for 100 used but i havent even had a smidgen of interest in these shirts. what gives? 250 for all the shirts!
price drop!
6 shirts for 275, are you kidding me??? everything price dropped
yeah i have some smart wool socks as well, which are great for winter
are under armour socks like dri-fit? If so those polyester wicking fabrics make my feet sweat even more
I have enough dress socks, but i seem to go through athletic socks fairly quickly. I like these hanes socks, they are the higher quality of the two types sold at the local zellers but even those dont last long. Curious if there are quality athletic socks, or if these are one of those disposable parts of a wardrobe
since i sold them all, i should probably mention a find i had last summer Wife's mom has a summer home up north near a small town called Orillia. Pretty much white trash crapsville. I check out the goodwill there everytime im up, one morning i was going through the shirts and noticed an odity, a brand new Steven Alan shirt. I dont even think there are any retailers in canada selling steven alan, let alone any place in b.f.n orillia. I end up going through the rest...
Looking for EG, wwm or any other classic styled short sleeve shirt cotton, cotton/linen,linen Im a size small in EG long sleeves
Up for sale is a lot of great, nwot shirts Although 3 different sizes, they come from the same gentleman's lot 25 bucks a shirt if you buy more than one 17 1/2 / 44 Canali 50 light blue and grey bengal stripe over white, shell buttons, 1 button cuff, medium spread collar Richard James 35 blue, navy and black multi-stripe over white, shell buttons, 2 button cuff, medium spread collar Boss 35 Charcoal micro-houndstooth giving the illusion of a...