or Connect

Posts by SeANMcBAY

I'm looking for one, anyone have any suggestions where I should look for one? I'm in the Bay Area, CA. Thanks.
Where can I get one now? I'm a 36.
Thanks but it seems to not be in my size. I'm a 36 about.
Can any of you guys point me in the right direction on what I should look for in my first trench coat. I want something double breasted but short as I'm a pretty short guy. 5'9. Maybe some good sites to check out too.
bump
Always crew necks for me. I need some actually. Anyone have any suggestions for good cheap ones?
Hey everyone. I was wondering if someone could give me some suggestions on a nice spring coat for the chilly mornings/nights I have here in Santa Cruz, CA near the beach. I want something that looks slightly formal/classy but is still pretty light. I love the look of double breasted coats like pea coats. Suggestions and stores would be greatly appreciated.
Awesome.
Hi everyone. I was wondering if someone could steer me in the right direction in choosing a coat for night/cold wear. I've just gotten into style this last month and it's time to choose something nice for the night. I live in Santa Cruz, CA so I don't need anything that heavy but I really want a nice slim fitting double breasted coat. They look so classy and I haven't been able to find anything! I would prefer to find one in store since I would like to wear it for...