or Connect

Posts by NonServiam

Thanks, stich! I bought two AP plaques when a local AD closed shop a couple of years ago. Not sure about the vintage, I'm guessing 70s. Picked up a Patek dealer sign and a small Omega Speedmaster thingy as well.I also have a small Rolex altar And other trinkets ...Sorry about the insane sizes of these pictures. Something up with my Photobucket ...
Today's choice. Plexi is sexi.
I thought I heard someone call my name? Thanks for the many kind words gentlemen! (Still only cellphone pic, now where did I last put my DSLR?)
I had hoped to find the time for a long unboxing with a heap of high quality pics, but I never actually manage to get the pictures taken. So: here is my AP ROC in rose gold Today was dark and rainy, but this golden sun on my wrist cheered me up considerably. I had a new rubber strap from AP installed today, the same found on the City of Sails edition. The brown leather strap was ok, but a shorter rubber strap made it much more comfortable. The butterlly clasp is totally...
Thank you very much, my friend! Most helpful! How do you find the satin finish compared to the brushed finish on, say, the IWC XV or XVI?
That is just super cool! A quick review would be welcome, as I am looking for a affordable tooly watch a la IWC XV(I), and this seems to tick a lot of boxes
Hey, Michael-Caine-avatar buddy! (I used that same picture as my avatar earlier, I believe he wore a Rolex (Day-?)Date in Get Carter.) [[SPOILER]] That is one cool Cartier! I like it a lot Any more pictures would be most welcome.
Maybe, maybe not. I didn't think they would make a steel YMII either. Not that the two compare much. Give it a couple of years, we'll see. I can see the temptation to keep it in white gold only, but on the other hand it would be a huge seller in steel.
Oh, and yeah: New Sea-Dweller?
Hey, speaking of white gold, looks it will appear in the form of a Pepsi GMT-Master II this year