or Connect

Posts by NonServiam

A very short postcard from Geneva Yearly trip with an old friend, this year we went to Geneva. Lived in Place Longmalle inbetween FP Journe and Varcheron Constantin. Amazing location, the hotel itself was less than impressive for the price. But I choose a boring hotel over living on the other side of the river any time. Easy access to shopping and the old city. Looked at watches. A lot! Otherwise spent time at a local music festival, drinking and eating on the...
Thank you Hehe, tounge-in-cheek of course. Travelling is always worth it, and I know that Geneva is expensive. Even coming from where we live. Would have been fun to buy there though, milk straight from the cow so to speak Looking forward to eyeing a whole lot of goodies! All major brands are of course well represented, I'll probably see more of the insides of boutiques than the city. My AD booked us a private guided tour of the Patek Philippe museum, I expect that to be...
The silverdialled RO is quite something, stitch! I think it would suit you I just ensured my watch account will be forever dry, by buying a house Moving out of the city, finally! To add insult to injury, I'm travelling to Geneva with a friend, and with no spending money And, because AP:
Thanks, Dino! Yeah, great knives. Sturdy and affordable. Very easy to like. I have a few. Prefer the light, plastic handled ones, but the larger G10 handled are really something. But the knife you bother to drop in you pocket is better than the one at home. I'm usually one for fixed knives when out in the wilderness, Scandinavian style, but a folder has its place when a knife on your belt is too much.Dug up a very ... orange ... watch and knife pic Watch gone, knife still...
So we're playing with knives today? I like Spydercos I have a Chris Reeves Sebenza and other goodies, but I almost always choose a Spyderco if I carry a folder.
Congratulations! They are awesome watches Movement and design from the golden age.I love mine, I hope you will enjoy yours.
Congratulations, my friend! Very happy for you, that is an awsome piece Regarding the ongoing discussion on interview, it would seem that this is a culture sensitive issue. I understand that all these considerations might be important in the US, but they feel very strange here from my viewpoint in Norway. I would wear any timepiece to an interview, save perhaps a gaudy gold watch. And that would mainly be a fashion issue, not so much a money/status thing. (Mind you, that...
Very cool S&S, Swede! I worked for a Norwegian AD some years ago while at university, and we sold a few of these. The digital parts being developed in parnership with Bofors Industries I always found awesome! I hear they are planning to reissue the Chronolink?
@Steel28, congrats Daytona in sunset:
On my way to work, my morning stroll took me through the Royal Palace park after I had dropped off my kid at kindergarten. A lovely spring day! I wish all you TWATs a wonderful day and week