or Connect

Posts by NonServiam

Patriotic birthyear watch Heuer flyback chrono, Norwegian Airforce issued 1974. Autumn leaves.
You guys are killing me with these VCs! I already love the regular Patrimony Traditionelle in both red gold and platinum, and the guilloche just perfects it. I want one. No: two.Oh yeah. Plenty of love for that Lange.That grey dial is just lovely! I seriously considered a PP 5056P for a short while, a local collector was selling his. I don't really swoon over any calendar, be it annual or perpetual, but something about those grey dials ...Here is my humble contribution,...
Here are my rose gold chronos (again, sorry about spamming). The JLC is dressier than the Daytona, but def an alternative to consider. No tachy bezel and the silver dial moves it quite far into the "dress" category, but the 40mm case and thinkness makes it sporty enough for casual wear. The AP ROC is quite sporty, especially if you put it on a rubber strap like I've done. A fantastic alternative.I did consider the Daytona on a strap, but it didn't quite resonate with me....
Thanks, stitch! Sort of a field jackety thing from Diesel, not particularily SF approved But I like it!
RFX45, that is just perfect on your wrist! Congratulations Oysterquartz today
Love the Reverso and Tank, but the only square watch to pass by my collection was the TAG Heuer Monaco. I liked that one a lot, even if a TAG and not the 100% real deal (Heuer Monaco). I could use a square dress watch, I really could The 1931 Rerverso would probably be a strong contender. Anyway, today was AP Saturday
Sure, but not much to look at. Unfortunately, they chose an automatic movement for this chrono, and it has a rather basic finish (for a JLC). So they went with solid caseback ...
Dressed up for a dear friend's 40th birthday yesterday, but enjoyed myself way too much to snap pictures of watch or outfit. Both watch and tie were however still on my dresser this morning: Shantung by Drake's and chrono by JLC
Thanks guys AP and raspberries for breakfast ...