or Connect

Posts by saint

Quote: Originally Posted by lance konami Holy crap, my original response to your was TONGUE IN CHEEK you ignoramus. Christ almighty. Hmmm, given your responses on this thread to the slightest criticism or disagreement, I'm slightly dubious about that.
Quote: Originally Posted by lance konami Such a tool. That's great Lance, the first step to solving your problem is admitting you have one. The realization that you are a tool is your first step on the road to recovery from extreme douchery.
Quote: Originally Posted by lance konami Do I have another new stalker? Nice! You'll be a good addition to my collection. Uh, yeah Lance, its all about you! When you're not on Styleforum the rest of the members have a secret thread devoted to wondering what you're up to. I just remembered the quote because I found it amusing, but, dude, if you really think everyone on the thread is stalking you then you obviously need some serious...
Quote: Originally Posted by lance konami I'm a small timer. Only nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, and marijuana. I will try DMT though eventually, and only properly administered by a shaman in the amazon. Don't forget the Kool Aid, Lance, you seem to be gulping it by the gallon.
Are you also getting other soles, such as the Medway?
Americans in general aren't supposed to bow to foreign monarchs (if we'd wanted to do that we wouldn't have started that whole unpleasantness in 1776), for the President to bow to a monarch is pathetic. BTW, does anyone know if he bowed to Queen Elizabeth?
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh Don't blame the messenger. I found it here ( post #3 ). No photoshopping on my part. BTW: Isn't the hand holding picture genuine? Uh, yeah, but to quote you, BFD. Hand holding would still imply equals.
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh BFD! Would you rather see this A badly Photoshopped image? No, I'd rather not see that. But even if that image was real, a kiss is an accepted form of greeting in many parts of the world and implies equal status. A bow is something else entirely.
Posted twice, sort of.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JGK-...eature=related Imagine what the press would have said if Bush had paid similar obeisance to a Saudi prince. On a sartorial note, he should wear a suit with side vents, the center vent is definitely not working for him.