or Connect

Posts by saint

Popeyes (fried chicken), Chipotle (most of the menu), Rubio's (fish tacos), Culver's (burgers), Whataburger (burgers) and In-N-Out (burgers); if you can stand the sodium and fat etc they are great fast food experiences, although most of the sides suck. Sonic's chili dog with jalapeno slices is not bad once or twice a year. Also, if you are ever in Chicago, go to Hot Doug's: gourmet hot dogs (some made with game, duck etc) covered with homemade chutneys, gourmet...
One gets the impression that steak isn't the "meat" that truly interests the OP.
Quote: Originally Posted by PhiloVance Vintage Boot Trees . . . very nice looking! http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Custom-Made...QQcmdZViewItem The operative word "style" is missing from your description (but not the seller's). But, they are definitely nice looking.
If it was a 42L, or fit like one, I'd be all over it; or the other way round, I guess.
If these were my size, at this price, they'd be gone. http://cgi.ebay.com/Alden-Shoes_W0QQ...QQcmdZViewItem
A boar is a male pig, a horse is a horse, of course. Anyway, Kent brushes are great. I've never seen a boar's bristle clothing brush, but most off brands have synthetic bristles that tend to rip or pull natural fibers, so I'd stick with Kent for the few extra bucks it'll cost you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo are you sure the problem isn't that you were only buying women's items for... y'know... "the weekend"? Ahh, you sneer at the amatuer for what is clearly your vocation. But, unfortunately the code didn't work on a pair of Sutor shoes I was interested in.
58553 only works on women's items.
I ordered a pair of #8 chukkas and received them. Ordered a pair of longwings, and my size disappeared on the site when I ordered. 3 days later I got an email saying they were out of my size and wouldn't be sending the shoes. So, don't take anything for granted, but order the shoes and if you get them, great. If you don't, remember that you're dealing with a company that's going out of business and inventory control probably isn't going to be that good. My chukkas are...
meltonian glove creme.