or Connect

Posts by saint

Prices on Grants and AEs reduced.
Sold. Check out my other listings. I will be traveling this week, but should be listing some new 13s by the end of the week.
Searched the Forum, and due to the crappy search function can't find the answer to this question: how does the 89 last fit? Is it closer to the 202 or the 888?
Quote: Originally Posted by antirabbit You NT kids can afford Thome Browne? That is kind of scary... Again, why is it called Neopolitan? They like the ice cream?
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 What's troubleing me is that I don't think the 888 in size 12 will fit me. I'm a 12E in the 202. It won't, I'm a 12D in 202 and I can't even get my foot into an 888.
Quote: Originally Posted by antirabbit Wow, is it geared at both men and women or mainly men? Shoes? They have women's clothes as well, not sure about shoes, I'm only going by an email I received. The North Shore is still a BB stronghold, so it'll be interesting to see if they can survive.
Now open, 725 Elm St (near Lincoln), Winnetka, 847-441-7784
A new store called Neapolitan is opening in Winnetka, they are supposedly going to carry: Alexander McQueen Bresciani Brioni Brunello Cucinelli CP Company Hickey Freeman Incotex Kiton Lanvin Lorenzini Luciano Barbera Michael Kors Paul Smith Prada Pringle I hope they make it, but I really wonder if they'll survive. I have no affiliation with them, but just thought that other forum members might like to know about the store.
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi unfortunate sizing i think. 2.5 sizes smaller and i guarantee those would have been gone in 5 minutes (because i opened your thread at that time and cursed that they weren't my size ) Could be, although given the rarity of RLPL in 12 I would've thought that someone might have had interest. Virtually all of the RL shoes I've bought have had to be special ordered by the Chicago store, and its one of the larger...
I'm surprised given the GVH pricing and the selection in 12 that no one is interested in the BNIB Grants I have listed.