or Connect

Posts by saint

If it was a 42L, or fit like one, I'd be all over it; or the other way round, I guess.
If these were my size, at this price, they'd be gone. http://cgi.ebay.com/Alden-Shoes_W0QQ...QQcmdZViewItem
A boar is a male pig, a horse is a horse, of course. Anyway, Kent brushes are great. I've never seen a boar's bristle clothing brush, but most off brands have synthetic bristles that tend to rip or pull natural fibers, so I'd stick with Kent for the few extra bucks it'll cost you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo are you sure the problem isn't that you were only buying women's items for... y'know... "the weekend"? Ahh, you sneer at the amatuer for what is clearly your vocation. But, unfortunately the code didn't work on a pair of Sutor shoes I was interested in.
58553 only works on women's items.
I ordered a pair of #8 chukkas and received them. Ordered a pair of longwings, and my size disappeared on the site when I ordered. 3 days later I got an email saying they were out of my size and wouldn't be sending the shoes. So, don't take anything for granted, but order the shoes and if you get them, great. If you don't, remember that you're dealing with a company that's going out of business and inventory control probably isn't going to be that good. My chukkas are...
meltonian glove creme.
Costco has boxes of beautiful chanterelles now for $10/lb. Last week we made, veal marsala, grilled steak, pasta sauce and omelets with them. This week, who knows? maybe grilled chicken breasts stuffed with chanterelles or sole bonne femme. Anyway, buy them while they've got them.
Whole family loves it, and a Dark and Stormy is a great summer drink (Dark rum, usually Goslings, lime and ginger beer). Barrets is a respectable brand, and pretty widely available.
Nice, there are some FAMs for $289. No large sizes though, unfortunately.