or Connect

Posts by saint

Posted twice, sort of.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JGK-...eature=related Imagine what the press would have said if Bush had paid similar obeisance to a Saudi prince. On a sartorial note, he should wear a suit with side vents, the center vent is definitely not working for him.
Bumped so more people can see this.
Orvis had a really nice 100% cashmere one a couple of years ago, I have one and its great, don't know if they still make them.
Pre: Depending on the meal I'm going to have, Carpano Antico, dry Sherry or a cocktail (usually a Martini, Martinez, Sidecar, Pegu etc). At a restaurant I always insure that they use freshly squeezed juice in their cocktails, otherwise I stick with a Martini. Post: Depending on mood, Port, Cognac, Armagnac, Calvados or a Single Malt, occasionally Madeira.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Are the Grants marked 11.5 / 12D ? Yes, 11.5/12 D on the 888 last.
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS May I ask the outside length and width of the RLPL Monkstraps? Of course, they are 12.75" x 4.25"
Prices on Grants and AEs reduced.
Sold. Check out my other listings. I will be traveling this week, but should be listing some new 13s by the end of the week.
Searched the Forum, and due to the crappy search function can't find the answer to this question: how does the 89 last fit? Is it closer to the 202 or the 888?