or Connect

Posts by saint

Really hard to get a good pic due to the cloudiness this weekend and the darkness of the jackets. Will try again this weekend.
Gently worn, precisely once, pair of Eastland Made in Maine Jefferson boots in dark brown size 12M. Horween leather. These originally listed for $370. Great boots, but too small for me.
The STP sale has been a real boon, particularly early on. I got 4 jackets, none of them really typically Barbour: all are navy and only one is waxed cotton. I bought a Shoredace, Markham, Aberfeldy and a wool Gamefair. 4 really nice Barbours for under $500 is not bad at all. I'll post pics if I get a chance.
I deleted the email I received from them today, but if you call 1-800-713-4534 and explain to them what happened they will probably take your order and give you the discount. Their customer service is top notch.
Just put a pair of 12 barely used Eastland Made in Maine Jefferson Chukka boots on B&S if anyone is looking for a nice Fall boot: http://www.styleforum.net/t/510483/eastland-made-in-maine-jefferson-chukka-12-m-dark-brown
Gently worn, precisely once, pair of Eastland Made in Maine Jefferson boots in dark brown size 12M. These originally listed for $370. Great boots, but too small for me.
Will be decanting this shortly to go with a roast chicken (T. Keller's super easy version).
I agree. I made the Flamenco from D&Co last night, but unfortunately the only Genever I had was barrel aged Boomsma, it has little or no juniper to it, so the wrong flavor profile for the drink. Seemed like it would be a nice sherry based variant to the Flor de Jerez though, so will have to try it again.
I do the same, but I also have some interesting sherries laying around, so often either just use them straight or mix with them.My wife is a huge CDP fan, I'm more of a Northern Rhone guy, but truly appreciate the South as well. We are at the tail-end of some '00-01 CDP, nothing as exalted as either Mont-Redon or Pegau, but good, stuff like Clos de Papes.Well there you go! Although I find the cocktail suggestions on their website underwhelming. I might make a Rob Roy or a...
Flor de Jerez as an aperitif.