or Connect

Posts by saint

What makes it reall creepy is that it's Harry Reid!
I actually have a similar bnib pair for PRL on B&S right now in tan calf that are cheaper. They are 12D though, so not for those with petite feet.
Burnished tan Sheldon monkstraps by C&J for PRL BNIB with bags. Channeled soles, I believe these are made to Hand Grade standards. $300 shipped continental US. I'm not sure what last these are on, but they are really very nice. Moved to Ebay.
Some new Alden's for Autumn: Spoo, that jacket is insane!
I have the Denham in gray, it's well made, fits slimmer than most similar jackets, and the interior pocket is a nice touch.
BNWT unhemmed Incotex for Zegna tan wool pants. Waist is 17" across, hem is 9.25", pants are unhemmed. $130 shipped continental US.
Beautiful Drakes printed 70% wool, 30% silk scarf. This scarf is 18"x70", and is a great mix of colors. Worn once, my wife says it clashes with my coloring, for about 10 minutes. A great scarf that is the perfect blend of colors for Fall. Moved to ebay.
Definitely Alfred Sargent, 7wk is one of their lasts.
New without tags unhemmed slim fit 130s wool High Comfort Incotex pants. These fit very slim with a 18" waist and a 7.25" hem. $130 shipped continental US.
BNWT unhemmed Incotex for Zegna tan wool pants. Waist is 17" across, hem is 9.25", pants are unhemmed. $130 shipped continental US. LISTING CLOSED AND MOVED TO CLASSIC MENSWEAR