or Connect

Posts by saint

I've been looking at a couple of Benjamin Sartorial sport coats, they look great, but I can't find any info on where they are made, is that on your website?
No, those are the only 348s I own, the rest of my C&J were made for RL, and I don't think he uses that last.I didn't get any Inis Meain, but I bought a bunch of the Scott & Charters cashmere.
Forgot to add East Dane and Herring Shoes sales, the past couple of months have been great.
^^^^must just be something to do with foot shape, but I find that both the Tetbury and the Burnham 2 from Barneys (both bought at final sale prices!) fit me really well, despite my wideish foot. Have to say between the Barneys/warehouse, Mr Porter and J Crew (in good company) sales I've gotten some stellar bargains recently.
Probably only one pair, so not much of a PSA, but Barneys has a C&J Tetbury in 10.5 US for $269: http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Search-Show?cgid=BARNEYS&q=crockett%20%26%20jones&prefn1=onSale&prefv1=true
Tiki Tuesday here, going to make Tall Tahitians or Mai Tais.
Thanks B, I'll have to look around for it.
I like these two a lot, and find them quite versatile. I've been experimenting a bit replacing some of the Campari in the Negroni with Aperol, as my wife finds a traditional Negroni too bitter. If you can find Vya Sweet Vermouth it makes an excellent traditional Negroni.
Half price.
Great shoes, even better price! Congratulations!