or Connect

Posts by saint

Pocket Squares: J. Crew Kent Wang Drake's
I know Church's are frowned upon by many SF members, but I really like the Ryder III chukka. This pair is Hematite, a sort of dark grey, really very unusual.
BNIB Crockett & Jones for Polo Ralph Lauren dark buck suede captoe brogued Bluchers in 12D. Great shoes for Spring/Summer. Made in England, the soles measure 4.25" x 12.75". $150 shipped Cont USA.
NIB Black calf EG Captoe Balmorals on the 33 last. They have some shopwear, and I wore them around the house to see if they'd fit. The 33 last was the precursor to the 202, so a wider fitting last. Probably NOS. Channeled soles measure 4.25" x 12.75". Classic English dress shoe, includes box, trees and shoe bags. Free shipping Cont US.
NIB Black calf EG Captoe Balmorals on the 33 last. They have some shopwear, and I wore them around the house to see if they'd fit. The 33 last was the precursor to the 202, so a wider fitting last. Probably NOS. Channeled soles measure 4.25" x 12.75". Classic English dress shoe, includes box, trees and shoe bags. Free shipping Cont US.
NIB some shopwear, and I wore them around the house to see if they fit, includes bags and trees. Black captoe EG Balmorals on the 33 last. The 33 was the precursor to the 202 last and fits a little wide, so these are probably nos. Classic English dress shoe styling, according to the box the model is the Denbeige, but the size on the box is incorrect so not sure that the model is correct either. Channeled soles that measure 4.25" x 12.75". First and only drop, now...
Meant to order the Trembles yesterday and got distracted, fortunately they were still there today. Still some nice Drake's scarves and pocket squares available, but the choices are dwindling.
Sold!
12.75" x 4.375
Pretty sure your remark applies to all religions ever, not just Jews and Catholics, and also to Atheists.