or Connect

Posts by saint

Forgot to post a follow-up about the East Dane sale, but the Scott & Charters XL fit me almost perfectly, a little extra under the arms, but not much. Can possibly block it out when I wash the sweater. I normally take a M in PRL sweaters and polos, so these are very fitted, the L fits me, but I'm not really looking for a skin tight fit as I normally don't wear them with just a t-shirt underneath.
Yup. Thought it was appropriate with the case though.[/quote] Absolutely, was replying to kindofyoung, I totally got what u were doing!
That's a boar tusk, not an elephant tusk.
Just to show the variation in Cigar SC, my chukkas vs NSTs. Chukkas are much greener, which I like as it contrasts more with my PRL (Garran and McCallum) and #8 SC chukkas. NSTs much darker than my Marlow bluchers and wingtips, so a nice contrast there as well.
I'll shoot a better pick and post it.
Ordered a large, I'm a 41L so generally take a larger 40L or trim 42L, and it fit a little tight across the chest and the sleeves worked but couldn't be turned up as they should be. Have ordered an XL, I'll report back on how it fits.Quality is outstanding. The color, at least on the Loden, was distorted in the photo. The Loden is darker and less yellow, exactly what I was hoping. Can't say if other colors aren't accurately depicted, but they could be.
Thanks, actually ordered the boot and a sweater. ^^^ don't know about the fit other than what's on the site, but Scottish cashmere is the best in the world and Hawick is renowned for its knitwear.
Potentially interested depending on price
Should post size for #2 and lasts for all of them. Go to your profile to list items in your signature.
Just got the same msg.