or Connect

Posts by saint

Whiteys? Seriously?
Will be popping this open once we are a little closer to dinner.
Wanted to repost my question re the maker of the Gruppo Clark shoes. Found this post by Gyasih while conducting a search, it looks to me like they are the same maker: My shoes: So do they look like the same maker to you guys, and if so, is the maker Sutor? Thanks.
Think the last pic on this page is the original of the Shoredace/Tokito jacket: http://www.barbour.com/all-about-wax Kind of interesting.
Difficult to get a shot, but I think you can see the font well enough in this pic. Thanks for the help!
Only the numbers 80242 together and then 7 about an inch away, and the size. Nothing else is written on the inside.
I picked these up from Yoox and wondering who the maker might be. They were made for Gruppo Clark. There are numbers along the inside of the heel, but no other identifiers other than on the soles, pics below.
Great suggestion, thanks!
Wondering if any of the experts on this thread can identify the maker of these shoes for Gruppo Clark (x-post from a thread asking this same question)?
Picked these up from Yoox and wondering who the maker might be. There are numbers along the inside of the heel, but no other identifiers other than on the soles, pics below.