or Connect

Posts by saint

Not anywhere near as good as the old Daffy's pricing, but if you are on their mailing list STP has Incotex Super 100s Benson trousers on sale for $170 in khaki and olive. I bought a pair of each last week at a slightly cheaper level, and they are first quality and very nice. They also have some chinos and...
G&T (while my wife makes lobster rolls) made with Martin Miller's Westbourne strength gin mixed with Jack Rudy Small Batch Tonic and lime, of course.
According to this article, actually a linked article, 007 was right: http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/191500/
^^^^speaking of Tiki cocktails, made Mai Tais tonight from the original Trader Joe's recipe, used a mix of Zaya and Hallmark 25 yr old Demarara rums, Small Hands orgeat and Marie Brizard Curaçao.
^^^if those were a 1/2 size larger they'd be gone. Great find!
Some of the McNairy shoes/boots look to be a good deal at sub $200. A lot of people on SF don't like Sanders, but the Low Country boots I ordered appear well-made, leather is better than standard Sanders and they look like they are from MM's FW14 line.
Thanks PCK1, unfortunately I'll be wearing it all Summer
Nope, perfectly medium rare, with a nice char on the outside and a btl of '98 Bordeaux to wash it down!
4lbs of prime dry-aged T-bones waiting for the grill tonight.
I think what you mean is:Then felt I like some watcher of the skiesWhen a new planet swims into his ken;Or like stout Cortez when with eagle eyesHe star'd at the Pacific — and all his menLook'd at each other with a wild surmise —Silent, upon a peak in Darien.Any other CT town would probably work as well:D