or Connect

Posts by saint

They are, but many high quality shoemakers use bookbinder. It's probably why they are so cheap on Yoox.
As Mr Monty has pointed out, not sure on which thread, there are a lot of Sutor Mantellassi shoes on Yoox right now that are sub $150 if you have a code. Most of them are bookbinder leather, so after a couple of years they'll look crappy, but by then you will probably be ready to upgrade anyway.
More piney than herbal, but very pleasant. I'll definitely let you know when I try it, but it'll be awhile, I gave up the sauce for Lent.
Given my policy of having tons of weird bitters around, I have a bottle of Bitter Truth Celery Bitters, so I'm all set. Btw, the pine liqueur I have is Zirbenz.
I'll have to try that, I have a bottle of Austrian pine liqueur. What proportions do you use?
I've had a bottle of it for awhile, but still trying to find a cocktail that I really like it in. They've recently, I think, put some pretty interesting drink recipes up on the St George's site, so I'll try them soon. I was hoping to use it to replicate the Pins and Needles cocktail I had at a steak place in Vegas (maybe Craft Steak?), but no luck so far.
Is that the St George's Terroir Gin?
Monty, how is the leather on those SMs? Thanks for the heads up, btw.
I used a 25% off single code to buy 3 sale items, it worked perfectly. They have expiration dates on them, though. Maybe yours had expired.
Tarragon Nano is the best, it can now be purchased from several sources.