or Connect

Posts by saint

Compass Box makes some really interesting Scotch. Had a bottle of Hedonism awhile ago, really good. Have also tried Peat Monster, Spice Tree and Flaming Heart and they're all good. The only disappointment I've had is Eleuthera, good enough in its own right but fell short of expectations given the others I'd tried.
Jensens is very nice, definitely worth trying. Thinking of having a martini death match between Jensens, MMWS, Plymouth and the Botanist using Dolin no olives, twist or bitters.
A 6:1 Jensen's London Dry Gin and Dolin Martini.
BNWT JCrew Harris Tweed jacket in an ink blue called Heather Shadow herringbone tweed. The jacket is half-lined and comes with a throat latch piece. Great color tweed jacket with patch pockets, the last pic is closest to the actual color. Moved to Ebay.
I think/thought he was saying marinate first, then sous vide, which would not turn out well. Thinking he would sous vide the steak in the ziplock using displacement method to remove air, but purely conjecture on my part. Fwiw, I always marinate in ziplocks, less cleanup and better coverage by the marinade.
yes, the acidity in addition to long cooking will ruin the steak.
Causse cognac peccary with cashmere lining: Dents Heritage olive hairsheep with chamois lining:
Not really a good idea, unless your cook time is very short you are going to end up with mush.
Troll
Thanks TO, auctions go live at 11 pm EST tonight.