or Connect

Posts by saint

Same here, Superstar but no 35% off code.
I picked up a couple of very nice Drake cashmere turtlenecks from this seller, for a great price, this past summer.
Black Lodge with Dad's Hat 95 proof (distilled and bottled in PA).
That Kempt is nice. I'm selling a BNWT Barbour x Tokito Military jacket in black: http://www.styleforum.net/t/515215/bnwt-barbour-x-tokito-black-waxed-cotton-military-jacket-size-m
Just put a BNIB pair of Paraboot Vigny monk straps on B&S in UK11. Great shoes but too small for me.
BNIB Paraboot Vigny double monstrap shoes in pebble grain leather in a color described as Noire-Grey Taupe. I'd call it a medium brownish grey with a slight green cast to it. The pictures give a good idea of the color. These boots are made with a Norwegian welt and are very sturdy. UK11, they are great shoes that retail for @$600. The sole measures 4.6" by 13". $190 shipped Cont USA.
BNIB Paraboot Vigny double monstrap shoes in pebble grain leather in a color described as Noire-Grey Taupe. I'd call it a medium brownish grey with a slight green cast to it. The pictures give a good idea of the color. These boots are made with a Norwegian welt and are very sturdy. UK11, they are great shoes that retail for @$600. The sole measures 4.6" by 13". $190 shipped Cont USA.
BNWT Barbour x Tokito black waxed cotton (6oz, I think but not sure) Military Jacket (precursor to the Shoredace) in size M. This jacket is lined, like the Shoredace and does not have the detachable vest like the Military Jacket with the two-tone pockets. Tons of pockets, attached hood and internal waist tighteners. The jacket measures 21" across the chest and 30" from the collar seam to the hem in the back. $360 shipped Cont USA.
BNWT Barbour x Tokito black waxed cotton (6oz, I think but not sure) Military Jacket (precursor to the Shoredace) in size M. This jacket is lined, like the Shoredace and does not have the detachable vest like the Military Jacket with the two-tone pockets. Tons of pockets, attached hood and internal waist tighteners. The jacket measures 21" across the chest and 30" from the collar seam to the hem in the back. $360 shipped Cont USA.
Whiteys? Seriously?