Posts by saint

So the heavenly Mrs Saint got me this for my birthday: the Crafthouse Smoking Box from Williams-Sonoma. Obviously its kind of unnecessary, but its actually a lot of fun to play around with. I made a smoked Black Lodge the other night with applewood smoke, and it was really very good. I've also smoked cheese and butter in it and both came out great.
Yes it is. I sent you a pm answering your questions.
That does look good! This is the one I made:STONE WALLIngredients:One 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced1 1/2 teaspoons simple syrup1 1/2 ounces aged rum1 1/2 ounces apple cider1 1/2 ounces chilled ginger beer1 lime wedge1 slice of appleInstructions:In a cocktail shaker, muddle the ginger with the simple syrup. Add the rum and cider; fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass and top with the ginger beer. Garnish with...
Having a Stone Wall made with local cider, really a very good fall long drink. Might have to have another!
You're showing your SF age!
Brand new in box First Quality pair of John Lobb Highgate ankle monk boots in black Museum calf, size UK11.0EUK/US 12D. This is a beautiful boot suitable for dressing up or down with an Hermes style buckle, made on Lobb's elegant 2511 last. Shoe bags included. $550 shipped Cont USA.
D & Co Autumn Daiquiri
Its a "floral" gin made more for women than for men. I like my gins to have a lot of Juniper in them, so it didn't work for me. Bloom is like a lot of "gins" sold recently that are really flavored vodkas, and no, gin isn't a flavored vodka.
Mention this thread and I'll take an additional $5 off each pair of gloves (ok, it's not much but they are reasonably priced already).
Sold!