or Connect

Posts by saint

BNWT Scott & Charter V neck slim fit sweaters in size XL. The sweaters will probably fit a 42-44 chest best. A variety of very good colors: Charcoal, Olympian (Bright Medium Blue) and Ametista (Purple). Retail is $450, this brand is carried by SF favorites such as No Man Walks Alone and Unionmade. Pirate and Grey Flannel are SOLD! Made from what is widely considered the best cashmere in the world: cashmere woven in Hawick, Scotland, these are incredibly nice sweaters...
Up for sale is an authentic G. J. Cleverley Russian Reindeer leather belt handmade with leather recovered from the 1786 wreck of the Metta Catharina. My wife bought it for me from the Cleverley shop in London, but got the wrong size. It comes in the original box and includes the Certificate of authenticity. The leather was treated with a unique process that allowed it to survive for centuries lying in the Plymouth Sound. The secret of the tanning process for this type of...
Mention @Razl and I'll knock the Sartoria Attolini sport coat down to $750.
Thanks Razl!
A NWT Sartoria Attolini 3/Roll 2 sport coat in size 42L with side vents. The cloth is a tweed like pattern composed of a luxurious blend of 70% wool, 15% angora and 15% cashmere. Purchased new from Shop the Finest, the tags are the ones shown attached to the interior buttonhole. The fourth picture shows a tag detailing the jacket's measurements. I love the jacket, but purchased it while in the midst of losing some weight and reshaping my body a bit, in order to fit me it...
Both sold!
Dropped prices on the shoes in my signature, they are really good deals.
Yoox has just posted 15% off most items, 20% off for Superstars. Of course the one thing I really wanted in my dream box disappeared immediately!
I am a Superstar (why? dunno, but I'll take it). I received codes in boxes until a couple of months ago, since then nothing. I do return a lot of stuff due to being tall and the scanty size info on Yoox, so that may have something to do with it. If Yoox is reducing the amount of codes they send out, I'd like to know.
60% of your, very few posts, contain a link to the same website. Pretty sure that's an indication of spam.