or Connect

Posts by saint

I agree. I made the Flamenco from D&Co last night, but unfortunately the only Genever I had was barrel aged Boomsma, it has little or no juniper to it, so the wrong flavor profile for the drink. Seemed like it would be a nice sherry based variant to the Flor de Jerez though, so will have to try it again.
I do the same, but I also have some interesting sherries laying around, so often either just use them straight or mix with them.My wife is a huge CDP fan, I'm more of a Northern Rhone guy, but truly appreciate the South as well. We are at the tail-end of some '00-01 CDP, nothing as exalted as either Mont-Redon or Pegau, but good, stuff like Clos de Papes.Well there you go! Although I find the cocktail suggestions on their website underwhelming. I might make a Rob Roy or a...
Flor de Jerez as an aperitif.
Rye Witch earlier, very nice. Trying out Monkey Shoulder blended malt right now, it's ok for the price, might try mixing with it.
A pair of BNWT dark brown Dents men's gloves in size L. These are from the Heritage Collection and were made in the UK of deerskin with a sky blue Scottish cashmere lining. Great gloves, very stylish, originally sold for $275 at J Crew. $130 shipped Cont USA.
Margaritas last night: 1.5/1/1 with Siembra Azul/Brizard Curacao/lime juice. Hemingway Daiquiris tonight, probably followed by Firestone Pale 31 with grilled burgers.
Ain't it the truth. Made your version of the White Negroni using Aveze instead of Suze. My wife thought it was a bit too boozy for her mood, so I got to drink both of them!
Thank you, Razl!
@razl thanks for mentioning the jacket I have for sale, I'll take $50 off if the buyer mentions this thread.
BNWT Polo Ralph Lauren 42L sport coat made in Italy by Corneliani. The fabric is a beautiful brown herringbone and is 100% cashmere. The cut is the SF approved and very popular Polo IV, featuring dual vents and a ticket pocket. A really useful and versatile jacket that will go well with flannels, cords, etc. $600 shipped Cont USA. Moved to EBay.