or Connect

Posts by saint

3-2-2 tequila, lime juice, triple sec.Drinking an Ace of Clubs right now, as a digestif. Added a dash of Bitter Truth Xocolatl bitters to spice it up. Cheers!
A Margarita only has 3 ingredients, what's the 1?
Pretty sure the aging casks are different varieties of oak as well.
I was the same way, won't even use them on pads, but the commuter came with an accessory bundle so I tried it and it's not bad at all, a skin with a tight shell over it, really doesn't bug me at all. I think they knew they were losing biz due to the bulk and crappy design of their products. On my old iPhone i just used a skin, and this is not much bigger, if at all.
^^^ I got an otter box commuter case, really helps with the slipperiness. What drives me nuts about the power button is I keep turning down the volume when I hit it due to the way I hold the phone.
BNIB Church's dark brown suede chukkas UK 11G fits like a US 12 wide D or E. Made in the UK with a Commando type sole. Fully lined with soft leather. Great shoes for Fall, almost identical to the APC suede chukkas on Mr Porter for less than half the price! Ship to Cont USA only. Cross post from Classic Menswear Classifieds.
BNIB Church's dark brown suede chukkas UK 11G fits like a US 12 wide D or E. Made in the UK with a Commando type sole. Fully lined with soft leather. Great shoes for Fall, almost identical to the APC suede chukkas on Mr Porter for less than half the price! Shipping to Cont USA only. Cross post from Streetwear Classifieds.
I'm going to list this casual jacket I bought from Harrison James in the 90s. Can anyone recognize the manufacturer from the inside label? Any help would be appreciated.
Super Necro post! I know the usual Enrico Isaia label, but am not familiar with this one. Does anyone recognize it? Thanks!
Same as well, FedEx delivered it on Friday!