or Connect

Posts by saint

^^^^speaking of Tiki cocktails, made Mai Tais tonight from the original Trader Joe's recipe, used a mix of Zaya and Hallmark 25 yr old Demarara rums, Small Hands orgeat and Marie Brizard Curaçao.
^^^if those were a 1/2 size larger they'd be gone. Great find!
Some of the McNairy shoes/boots look to be a good deal at sub $200. A lot of people on SF don't like Sanders, but the Low Country boots I ordered appear well-made, leather is better than standard Sanders and they look like they are from MM's FW14 line.
Thanks PCK1, unfortunately I'll be wearing it all Summer
Nope, perfectly medium rare, with a nice char on the outside and a btl of '98 Bordeaux to wash it down!
4lbs of prime dry-aged T-bones waiting for the grill tonight.
I think what you mean is:Then felt I like some watcher of the skiesWhen a new planet swims into his ken;Or like stout Cortez when with eagle eyesHe star'd at the Pacific — and all his menLook'd at each other with a wild surmise —Silent, upon a peak in Darien.Any other CT town would probably work as well:D
Forgot to post a follow-up about the East Dane sale, but the Scott & Charters XL fit me almost perfectly, a little extra under the arms, but not much. Can possibly block it out when I wash the sweater. I normally take a M in PRL sweaters and polos, so these are very fitted, the L fits me, but I'm not really looking for a skin tight fit as I normally don't wear them with just a t-shirt underneath.
Yup. Thought it was appropriate with the case though.[/quote] Absolutely, was replying to kindofyoung, I totally got what u were doing!
That's a boar tusk, not an elephant tusk.