or Connect

Posts by saint

Also drinking a Negroni: Gran Classico, Carpano Antico, Botanivore as an aperitif prior to pasta puttanesca and a btl of Coppo Barbera d'Asti (and yes, I know Piedmont wine with S Italian dish, but sometimes you gotta go with what fits your mood!).
^^^ you can order Small Hands from them online: http://smallhandfoods.com/store/index.php/orgeat It's good stuff.
Just put these on B&S:
A bnib pair of AS Woodstock Chelsea boots in black calfskin from the Premier Colection. Made on the sleek 106 last these boots go well with everything from jeans to a suit. $200 shipped Cont USA.
What I have thus far: Slightly worn EG for Asprey boots 12 D Slightly worn Charles Tyrwhitt Coniston-like tan boots 12 Bnib JCrew snuff suede wingtip boots, natural rubber sole Church's: UK 11 F Chetwynde brown suede used UK 11G Ryder III brown suede used UK 11G Emberton Chelsea brown calfskin used UK 11G BNIB McEwan brown suede chukkas UK 11F westbury monks brown real cape buck (best suede ever!) used End of Church's back to our regular program: RM Williams...
Yes indeed.
Those were the pair posted above. Will be posting more boots, but not any wingtips.
Yes, they are gone, gone like the wind!
Will do! I'll post one maƱana. Have a few interesting things but need to get them organized.
^^^Thank you, thank you, you're too kind! Needless to say, but Namor and Deepitm are both great buyers! Will be posting a few more items soon, btw.